How do providers deal with the cash?

Why is it your business. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeh why?
Switzerland is where it's at
Yeh why? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
+1

Yeah, sketchy question...

@majorjohn If I pass through your city while on tour, leave me be. There are Provider Only forums on this site. And many more Provider Only spaces beyond this site. What's the point of your inquiry, especially on the national forum for all to see?
Switzerland is where it's at Originally Posted by YummyMarie

The Caymans is a better option.
The ones that are managed, hands the cash over and it's there problem.
Yeah please tell us ladies, so I can come like rob you and stuff. Thx!
safety deposited box
When I asked if I could keep my guns, drugs, and alcohol in my box and they laughed then they said " Just don't keep a ham sandwich in their like one guy did." I knew it was safe in there . I like to save my $$$$$
It's called pussy control...
Attached Images File Type: jpg make it rain.jpg (9.3 KB, 315 views)
I run my financials exactly like small business owners do. Business account, safe deposit box at the banks, have my own 401K, IRA, business banking, a CPA, etc etc etc. I have a financial background so that helps I guess. But you don't really need a degree, it's all common sense with a little research. Originally Posted by samantha thom
+1 I do have a CPA... but it also doesnt take much more than common sense. INVEST! Set some aside for a rainy day. Pay ahead on bills... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Very smart! Personally I think it's much wiser to change them to legit for the future than to spend up all of them. I just think we should plan ahead to secure our future while we still have the advantage now.

+1

Yeah, sketchy question...

@majorjohn If I pass through your city while on tour, leave me be. There are Provider Only forums on this site. And many more Provider Only spaces beyond this site. What's the point of your inquiry, especially on the national forum for all to see? Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Seriously I don't even know you. I don't know why you got offended, but I also see others discussed this topic with sense.

Originally, I asked this question because I wondered how many people have a plan to secure their future. Providers or hobbyists, we all come across some opportunities to participate activities that have high risks but provide high returns. But these opportunities don't exist forever. Some others in this thread already had the answer I expected to see. I will stop here, not trying to give finance lessons, but just let you know why I asked the question at the first place.
Apparently the major is bowing out politely. I'll continue with a banking follow-up and a safety issue.

There is a lot more to bancks tracking money today. The $10K threshold is outdated. Bancks can file Suspicious Activity Reports, SARs, over a lot less than $10K. Originally Posted by pyramider
Correct.
A rule from a couple years ago requires bankers (teller supervisors) to be familiar with the folks that make cash deposits. So have your cover story (business) in place and established cause bankers are supposed to be watching for unusual or unknown activity.

As Muse and others mention, that cover should includes taxes. Also, reread Holly's, samantha's, and Devon's comments. A long term business can continue to be successful when a good business person pays attention to the office details as well.

ramblinman69: I know you made your comment as a humorous jest, but I have to mention that one of the KC gals was bawling her eyes out last year over a very similar happenstance. Which occurred at her private hometown in-call. I think everyone in town got upset over that.

So for temporary storage of green confetti: I'm with Muse and Subryna. Safe, or Bank safety deposit box. A local locksmith, or a decent carpenter, can hide a small wall safe for a couple hundred plus install cost. Or, bank safety deposit vaults are commonly open 6 days a week. My bank doesn't allow liquor though. Apparently a wine bottle leaked.
majorjohn

Did you not feel 'safe' responding to everyone who
posted in your thread?
Did you pick only those whom you felt 'safe'
responding too?

Whores not only know how to read (woohoo!!!!) we know how to write and
guess what most of us know how to manage our CASH!!!!
I spend a shit load of cash and no one ever says a thing!
Nunya damn business. Pretty stupid question and even more stupid if the provider gave an answer to where she hides her money. SMFH
Nunya damn business. ..,,SMFH Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
We have a winner!!
I once had money. Then I discovered women, been broke ever since.

Seriously tho. I know a few girls that, couldn't save money if you did it for them. Then again, I know a couple of ladies that are very good at perparing for the future.

Those that save. Will be ready when they feel it's time to move on. Those that don't. Well they will end up just like me. Working there ass off until the end.