ISIS

LA thank you for your service. Originally Posted by livn2do
Ditto
Thanks boys, much appreciated, just wish it would of changed something!
I had a copilot that was a Marine injured in the 1983 Beirut bombing. The guards out front had no bullets in their rifles. He said they would follow Reagan all the way to Hell and back if he ordered but the liberals tied their hands.
Thanks boys, much appreciated, just wish it would of changed something! Originally Posted by luvaffair74
Don't sell yourself short LA. We're still a free country and the best place to live on this planet. Your service helped preserve those freedoms.

You and Marcus and everyone else who has ever served we owe our freedoms to you all.
One of my boys is in his third tour. In Afghanistan at the moment. It never gets easier as a parent.
I have a grandson considering joining the military. He has talked about it for years, but know that he's a senior, the reality is closer. Since I'm a vet, I was supposed to talk him out of it. My only advice was to go to college, take ROTC, and go in as an officer. Now mom and grandma are pissed at me and I'm the shitheal. One thing I get from hobbying, no judgemental bullshit.