Review: Jessica Tearwell craps out

Phildo I worship at thy feet my Master....."muster a deuce.."

Can we get that on a tshirt??

Watching Shawshank Redemption garnered " pinching a loaf"...the places we learn things
Being with Jessica would be a great experience, just swallow your pride and reschedule again.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Did not see her in Ur reviews Listing?
I just love some of the connect the dot comments. There are some remedial English composition classes in the area you may want to enroll in.

To all of her apologists and minimizers, she agreed to the appointment 24 hours earlier, confirmed the appointment then backed out. Yup, could've been worse, she could have not cancelled, I could've been gang raped or a hurricane could have hit. I wrote what happened, reliability is important to some.

To those that say I should "swallow my pride" and re-schedule, obviously you don't make a living by billing your hours out to clients. I do. I re-arranged my schedule based on this agreement. This cost me billable hours. Why would I re-schedule with a person that has already demonstrated unreliability? She is an attractive, talented provider, with great reviews which is why I contacted her; at this point, if she could play Chopin on a Steinway with her pussy I wouldn't be interested. Fool me once...

Love me, hate me, give me infractions, meh, whatever makes you sleep at night
All in all, a provider letting you know she isn't able to fulfill a requirement of the appointment before the appointment occurred is sort of a plus in my book.
if she could play Chopin on a Steinway with her pussy I wouldn't be interested. Fool me once...

Love me, hate me, give me infractions, meh, whatever makes you sleep at night Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
I won't hand out infractions, but I'll give you points for that highlighted line.. nice!
Had seen her a couple of times, thought we were on good terms. Texted her to see what her schedule was like for next few days, not knowing if she was pre-booked or not and if our schedules matched up. Also asked what her specials, if any, were, she had advertised some couple of week prior. she texted rate, but no availability. told her I would get back to her within the next couple of days and she texted back never to contact her again. She has been strange lately- don't know what is up.
Had seen her a couple of times, thought we were on good terms. Texted her to see what her schedule was like for next few days, not knowing if she was pre-booked or not and if our schedules matched up. Also asked what her specials, if any, were, she had advertised some couple of week prior. she texted rate, but no availability. told her I would get back to her within the next couple of days and she texted back never to contact her again. She has been strange lately- don't know what is up. Originally Posted by CHUNKER12

I too have seen the lady, Super sweet but I would encourage her to seek rehab. Seemed to have issues standing, Just trying to help the girl. God Bless.