Supreme Court Strengthens Constitution. Democrats lose it

Pretty obvious that Democrats think they are the only ones that know how to run the country, and if you don't like their rules, they will do anything to make your life miserable.

Democrats, the Party against the U.S. Constitution. Originally Posted by farmstud60
I’m so disgusted with the way conservatives wrap themselves in the flag and the constitution. I understand that you may feel differently about things than I do but saying that I don’t understand or respect the rule of law because I’m a democrat is truly insulting. If you said that about someone specific it would be a point able offense. This from a party that wants to elect a man who tried to overthrow the government on and before Jan 6th.

... WHY is it with each and every ruling the Supreme Court makes
the Democrats cry and whine and threaten??

... Is it low self-esteem that they have??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
My self esteem is just fine. We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda.
I’m so disgusted with the way conservatives wrap themselves in the flag and the constitution. I understand that you may feel differently about things than I do but saying that I don’t understand or respect the rule of law because I’m a democrat is truly insulting. If you said that about someone specific it would be a point able offense. This from a party that wants to elect a man who tried to overthrow the government on and before Jan 6th.

My self esteem is just fine. We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

What I said was truthful at least about the Democrats in charge in Washington DC.

My self esteem is just fine. We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

... See? ...

... We're speaking of the Democrat Party in general there, mate.
Not necessarily the liberal members in the forum here.
(YOU, for instance - are often a level-headed poster)
No need to take offence when we're making generalitys.

So you believe that members of the Sup. Court were unfairly
appointed? ... That olde pebble in the shoe yet-again??
Surely seem like sour grapes there, mate.

Just WHAT is it that you find "wrong" with the Court's decision??

#### Salty
... See? ...

... We're speaking of the Democrat Party in general there, mate.
Not necessarily the liberal members in the forum here.
(YOU, for instance - are often a level-headed poster)
No need to take offence when we're making generalitys.

So you believe that members of the Sup. Court were unfairly
appointed? ... That olde pebble in the shoe yet-again??
Surely seem like sour grapes there, mate.

Just WHAT is it that you find "wrong" with the Court's decision??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
"Something Has Gone Deeply Wrong at the Supreme Court

Jurists who preach fidelity to the Constitution are making decisions that flatly contradict our founding document’s text and ideals."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oberts/678877/
"Something Has Gone Deeply Wrong at the Supreme Court

Jurists who preach fidelity to the Constitution are making decisions that flatly contradict our founding document’s text and ideals."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oberts/678877/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

The liars have it wrong, the 3 dissenting opinions of the Immunity decision are the ones that didn't remotely follow the Constitution.
The liars have it wrong, the 3 dissenting opinions of the Immunity decision are the ones that didn't remotely follow the Constitution. Originally Posted by farmstud60
That is your opinion. From what institution of higher learning did you get your degree in Constitutional law?
That is your opinion. From what institution of higher learning did you get your degree in Constitutional law? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

It aint an opinion, it is a fact. That you can't see what you posted is a total lie is the problem
It aint an opinion, it is a fact. That you can't see what you posted is a total lie is the problem Originally Posted by farmstud60
I get it. When I post the opinions of others, they are lies because you, who has absolutely no knowledge on the subject, deems it to be so. So typical.
I get it. When I post the opinions of others, they are lies because you, who has absolutely no knowledge on the subject, deems it to be so. So typical. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Wrong, it is easy to see the way they write the article they are lying, especially when the founding fathers put a system in place to stop the totalitarian power grab that the Democrats are running in Washington DC.
I’m so disgusted with the way conservatives wrap themselves in the flag and the constitution. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Perhaps if democrats expressed some love for their nation it wouldn't disgust you so much. We all know that democrats don't care for the people of this nation. If they did they wouldn't be flooding the country with illegals who they can legalize over time to replace their electorate. You don't want to "fundamentally change" the nation if you love it. Perhaps if democrats expressed reverence for the Constitution and not as Obama put it "as an obstacle" we wouldn't deride y'all as a group of traitors.

I understand that you may feel differently about things than I do but saying that I don’t understand or respect the rule of law because I’m a democrat is truly insulting. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Then address why their are Americans in jail for defying a Congressional subpoena but they only come from one side of the aisle? How is that for the rule of law?

I will remind you that the law can be wrong as well. Dredd Scott was once the law of the land... would you have followed that law? Or would you follow your morals?

This from a party that wants to elect a man who tried to overthrow the government on and before Jan 6th. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Please get some new DNC talking points. If you think J6 was an overthrow attempt something tells me you've never read a history book or your just being foolish.

We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Unfair? What was unfair about the current makeup of the court? If you claim their legally appointed position is unfair YOU are the threat to democracy. You are the one who wants to rule BY law, rather than of the law.

has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Chaos? If the lefties didn't riot, THERE IS NO CHAOS
Too bad I can't post anything referencing the film Children of the Corn.

That is your opinion. From what institution of higher learning did you get your degree in Constitutional law? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It aint an opinion, it is a fact. That you can't see what you posted is a total lie is the problem Originally Posted by farmstud60

The Nazi farmer doesn't know the difference between fact and opinion. Maybe an English degree first.

At least a GED.
Of The Following . . .
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
Good point(s).

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

So. A strong Constitution? It's pretty weak.
Do you hear the incredulity in her voice? DUMPSTER is more dangerous than the feeble Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RefJn1QpL_U?si=hbBgIXH0dLD1COX e

Who's fuckin' dumbass thinks this is okay? Another Boston Massacre?

Is this anyone's idea of a strong constitution?

Remember, violence will not be tolerated here. Not even insulting language.

No violent language.
How's that, bio?