New Obamacare Prices - Hot off the Press - Liberals Lied about reducing costs

But not everyone wants health care as poor as yours, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When they talk about "Cadillac Plans," they are referring to my health insurance plan. I wish everyone had the same type of coverage.

Shame on me!
When they talk about "Cadillac Plans," they are referring to my health insurance plan. I wish everyone had the same type of coverage.

Shame on me! Originally Posted by bigtex
Let's for a moment ignore that you're a lying SOB, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, Odumbocare isn't supporting the "Cadillac Plans", other than for Congress, et al. Ask a labor union representative if you have any doubts, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Let's for a moment ignore that you're a lying SOB, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, Odumbocare isn't supporting the "Cadillac Plans", other than for Congress, et al. Ask a labor union representative if you have any doubts, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I have no reason to lie about the quality of my health care coverage.

Shame on me for wanting everyone's level of coverage to be as good as mine!
I have no reason to lie about the quality of my health care coverage.

Shame on me for wanting everyone's level of coverage to be as good as mine! Originally Posted by bigtex
"In for a penny, in for a pound!" goes the old adage. BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat only flourishes when he lies. Did you talk to that union rep yet, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat?
Did you talk to that union rep yet Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I do not have a union rep. But our employees do!
No, I do not have a union rep. But our employees do! Originally Posted by bigtex
Never insinuated YOU had a union rep, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat: told you to talk to one and hear how Odumbocare is having a negative impact on the healthcare afforded to union members.
Never insinuated YOU had a union rep, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat: told you to talk to one and hear how Odumbocare is having a negative impact on the healthcare afforded to union members. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That being the case, I did speak with a union rep and he likes our "Cadillac" health care plan! And so do I!

He should like it, the employer contribution is quite expensive. I just consider it to be the cost of doing "bidness" and I do not want to change it!
That being the case, I did speak with a union rep and he likes our health care "Cadillac" plan!

In fact, he likes it very much and doesn't want it to change! Originally Posted by bigtex
Exactly! But Odumbocare will change it!
Exactly! But Odumbocare will change it! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope, it stays the same. It's just the cost of doing "bidness."
No it won't, it stays the same. Originally Posted by bigtex
You're incredibly wrong, as usual, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Union sponsored "Cadillac" health care plans cannot compete with government subsidized plans in the market place, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly...48658#52748658
Does he or does he not have the freedom to purchase any policy he wants, Corpy? How does Obamacare restrict BigTex from that?

Why are you so opposed to health coverage for all?

Do you pay your hospital district taxes? School taxes? Do you ride on toll roads? Get your garbage picked up? Sewage.

You fuckers really can't explain why you're so afraid of everything, only that you are.

You should contact the JL group and get the name of one of their shrinks.
Only In Bred Hankering knows more about someone else's business than the owner.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Only In Bred Hankering knows more about someone else's business than the owner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

poor IB
Only In Bred Hankering knows more about someone else's business than the owner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nothing substantive from Ekim the Inbred Chimp to refute the NBC news broadcast.

poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
And nothing substantive from CBJ that refutes the NBC news broadcast.

Hence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp and CBJ7 continue to ignorantly deflect rather than admit Odumbocare is bad law for the majority of Americans.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 10:23 AM
you're a substantive dumbass