Aside from Trump/ Biden what member of opposition party do you hold in low esteem the most?

For me it's Shiff. I couldn't even tell you how much I despise that man.

Oh and on the "obscure list", those that nobody really knows except those of us that pay attention to this shit

Sheldon Whitehouse, what a fucking disgusting asshole. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yeah I agree, Adam Schiff is a real piece of Shit along with Chuck Schumer.
Trump is lowest of them all. No one else matters.
I see you are an equal opportunity hater,to your list I would add War Hero McCain, oops you said that oh well glad to know , you can see there are bad folks everywhere Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I do not believe in the cult of personality. Some have enshrined folks from entertainment (Elvis, the Kardashians) and auto racing (Petty, Foyt, Andretti) and political leaders. Those who would worship President Trump are as misguided as those who worshipped Chairman Mao in my mind.

Actions speak louder than words though. Policy, not rhetoric is what really counts with me. Mr. Trump is not someone I would want to live next door to (fat chance of that! ), he might be an effective contributor on an HOA, School Board or City Council. No doubt, many here would disagree with me.

He did identify what he called "The Swamp" in our government and found that The Swamp dwellers lived on both sides of the isle and were both elected officials and un-elected securocrats. Those so-called Republicans who helped kill the "Tea Party" movement, and those bureaucrats that lied to everyone daily about the Pandemic ate all Swamp Dwellers regardless of party affiliation.

There were and still are, swamp dwellers in Washington and elsewhere who look at their career as a Game of Life where the choice career path ends with a fat consultant's job or as a lobbyist skimming off the top from the pile of Taxpayer's hard-earned living.

Sen McCain and others on the Republican side are, in my mind, just as culpable as the liberal-left leaders on the Democrat side. This is why voting in primary elections are just as important as turning out for voting day in November.

Get registered and VOTE!

Mitch McConnell and Adam Schiff

Both are liars. Occasionally Mitch will throw us a bone which kind of demonstrates how much more he could have done earlier on.
I think I'd like to replace McConnell with Cheney.
Schiff and Nadler.

They are the definition of dirtbag politicians.

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.
Ilhan Omar, Maxine Watters and Pelosi
So many to choose from and the left has one and only one and he is on the "aside from" list. They can't help themselves.
I think I'd like to replace McConnell with Cheney. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I think this may be one of the few times I agree with you. Cheney puts COUNTRY first unlike Turtle Face McConnell
LOW ESTEEM? It's a wide open field, especially on the Repubturd site. After all you have Gohmert,(thankfully leaving at the end of the year), Boebert, Gaetz, Jordan, Gosar, Greene, and Rand to top the "Do they actually have a double digit IQ list?"
Donald Trump, Jr............................ ..he sucks so bad
Mike Flynn---beady eyed sack of shit traitor
Tucker Carlson....talking maggot....always asking questions...has no sane answers