Intel on Eevee in Mobile?

She and I traded text messages and seems legit. The only issue is my calendar at the moment. I can’t see her before the end of next week.
She and I traded text messages and seems legit. The only issue is my calendar at the moment. I can’t see her before the end of next week. Originally Posted by Tntiger90

Eagerly waiting to hear your review lol
I can confirm that she is real. Saw her yesterday, just manly a quick bbbj. Too short for a review, but I will see again!
Same, I saw her. She's great. Did my review in 2 different sessions and it didn't save. Will try to write another one but she's excellent. Definitely recommend.
There was a evee in pcola. might be same one
There was a evee in pcola. might be same one Originally Posted by hard times
I believe the Evee from Pensacola is on a extended stay. This girl is also younger.
She's got reviews... idk, I haven't had any luck..
I’ve seen her 3 times now. She’s sweet and bubbly. Be patient right now, she has some personal stuff going on that isn’t my place to speak on, so scheduling may be slow for a bit.
I’ve seen her 3 times now. She’s sweet and bubbly. Be patient right now, she has some personal stuff going on that isn’t my place to speak on, so scheduling may be slow for a bit. Originally Posted by hsbk2144
She's actively advertising on STG at least a couple times a day. Mobile is a pretty long trek for me, but I do enjoy cute younger redheads. I'm considering making a day-trip to Mobile one day just to experience her. Only seen a couple reviews so far, however.
The only reviews she has are from eccie members from your area, my local brethren seem hesitant to share, lol...
If I end up having to drive to Mobile for work or some other reason, or close to there, I might set something up.

I can't warrant a two hour drive to Mobile for a 1-hour encounter, then a two hour drive home. XD
Agreed, hell, I liked a chick in Tallahassee's pics and subsequent coms enough to drive all the way there and rent a hotel room where she suggested, and then of course, got ghosted, SMH... if you find yourself in the area, wtf, otherwise, no.