Sleepover

• Busty
  • 11-19-2023, 11:13 AM
^ You was the only man that understood the assignment of what I really wanted to do with a certain person that won't stfu with his drunk jibber ish.
Cuddles in your future, kissing you with spit running down your chin.
I’d rather stay up all night than have a “SleepOver”.
Hey, man, dang ol’ listen, man. One time i took 3 of them blue pills, man, was up all night, then had to go to the ER.

Dang ol student nurses had to examine my rock hard boner man. Several of the younger female nurses had to all run their hands up and down my shaft. Man, how was that supposed to make it go down?

Then they all made me stay over that night for a Sleepover in the dang ol hospital. Yeah man, dang ol’ danged if you do, danged if you don’t dang ol’.
  • Busty
  • 11-20-2023, 01:52 PM
Do you throw it in the dishwasher first or as is? Lol Originally Posted by arañanegra

I wrap the strap-on dildo with
a condom, cross contamination is
not healthy during a sleepover.

He wants Tuma, that's usually a
sign of other things to come
in his butthole.

80 year olds have erection problems
& he needs a overnight sleepover.
I'm sure that quite a few of you know about a 3 dog night (not the band). But personally, I'd rather have a 3 lovely ladies night. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Good One Sir.
The nice thing about sleepovers is that for normal males, testosterone reaches peak levels first thing in the morning.
The other nice thing about sleepovers is having breakfast first thing in the morning.
The nice thing about sleepovers is that for normal males, testosterone reaches peak levels first thing in the morning.
The other nice thing about sleepovers is having breakfast first thing in the morning. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Wie Kanye sagen würde:
„Ich frühstücke gerne im Bett, aber ich bevorzuge das Frühstück und mündlich der Geschlechtsverkehr"
: As Kanye would say,
"I like breakfast in bed, but I prefer breakfast & head" :

Um beim Thema zu bleiben: Es ist nichts Falsches daran, nach einem schönen, intensiven, energieraubenden Fick zu kuscheln
: As to stay on topic, there is nothing wrong with cuddling after a nice intense energy sraining fuck :