massage section

It's not really a huge problem that I'm suggesting we fix. It's more of an improvement to the site. Yes I can search for FBSM, but it's not always in the title and sometimes people refer to it as body rubs, massage, etc... so if we had one central area for this general topic, it would just make it easier to get to. Also sometimes when I do a search for FBSM, it sometimes comes back with more services as well. Since I'm not a FS guy, that means an added step for me to filter out those providers. Also to Shackleton's point, it would help clean up the FS boards a little bit.

So I'm pretty new to this site, not really sure where to go from here. Do the admins read this or do I need to ask them???
So glad that only the females had input and votes on this issue......

Especially those who don't provide those types of services.

I know of 2 "private"/non-public ones that work pretty well for the paying clients. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Lazarus, you don't have details and shouldn't presume anything. And the last time I checked, Becky was an owner of this board. As I said before, I'm not going into details. The staff does read these posts so if any of you gentlemen have ideas, please send them to the appropriate MOD/admin.

I am only speaking as a massage provider on this board. I'm not a MOD and don't have any power. I was just commenting on this thread as I was involved in the planning of a massage forum and I saw the subject of the thread.
Most LMT/RMT types would prefer that (1) we did not review them in any public forum and (2) that we not highlight their violations of law (at least as I understand the broad brush of Texas law) by creating a page where LE and the Health Department could find a list of violators.

In another thread somewhere I posted a link to a list of violators who had their licenses removed for various violations. The impression I got from the violations was that LE was using technical violations of requirements under the health code to force therapist out rather than make the prostitution charges.

Sort of like I do with workers who report to me. Always easier to fire someone for absenteeism rather than make the case for their incompetence.

I prefer that we protect this source of providers and NOT create a special forum.