New P411 ad format

• Old-T
  • 12-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Agree with Tucson. I always viewed P411 as a safety tool that incidentally allowed some research. It is an unfortunate necessary chance but the important value remains.
Gina
Will there be a place that the ladies can post a link to their web site? One click to get there for us dumb ass guys. Can any one recommend and easy to set up web site. If the ladies set up a simple web site to replace the "Things I enjoy" portion of P-411 and include a calendar that will be kept up to date.
Gina
Will there be a place that the ladies can post a link to their web site? One click to get there for us dumb ass guys. Can any one recommend and easy to set up web site. If the ladies set up a simple web site to replace the "Things I enjoy" portion of P-411 and include a calendar that will be kept up to date. Originally Posted by tucson
Great idea! The reason i am on P411 is because of the great ads,that left nothing to wonder about.Now i don't know what's on the menu,so am not very likely to call someone advertising on P411 unless they have been reviewed,and activities are mentioned in the review.
The P-411 "things I enjoy" was a cohesive list of things that I would go to before making an appointment. I have discovered with out that list I am reluctant to ask about her menu because I don't want our session to go south. If P-411 can not post those things then could the ladies on their own web site post some thing similar?
I hope Gina can come up with a way to get around the problem.
There already is a place for the ladies' website link to be listed. It's at the bottom of the P411 ads on the ad board.

It says:

Click Here To View My Website

Click on a link below to view my reviews.

As before, our P411 profile pages still have the links to our sites/email/etc.
BUT none of the web sites have the detailed list that we have enjoyed on P-411. Hell 90% don't even keep their calendar up to date. I am thinking of a simple way of replacing the feature that P-411 is dropping.
That's what reviews are for, IMO. I don't know about other ladies, but I'd never publish an explicit menu on my site. How can one deny taking money for sex if it's specifically listed on her public website?
Ladies start your own site for your menu. It is another step for us but we will still be able to read the things you enjoy. I was disturbed to find out about the changes my self but this is better than losing P-411 all together. If the ladies had their own site with a current calendar it would make it easier for us guys to find out where you will be. Originally Posted by tucson

http://wix.com

It's free and easy to use
Maybe we can informally agree to some secret meanings: "Openminded" = BBBJ, "Freaky" = CIM.
"Passport ready" = Willing to travel to Greece. "Dancing date" = Willing to do acrobatic positions. "Crazy" = Willing to see Bonn11 (ahem, sorry about that one!)
RaniLane no reflection on you but I want to know what I can expect when I get to the providers door. With out that information I am buying a pig in a poke. Reviews never cover what is possible and OK with the provider only what one guy received. If I am selling a car I need to explain what the customer can expect. Do you allow Greek do you allow CIM do you allow videos and pictures? It may not be in your review but do you allow it. Asking that question here is much different than in a text message that I would not expect you to answer.
We had all kinds of stupid codes like $$ meaning $200 that fooled no one except the newbie to the site.
I guess I am pissing up a rope here trying to replace a nice feature.
Once you establish a rapport with the provider of your choice, you may want to ask. I don't like all those acronyms either.
It sucks...... but it was either this, or eliminate the Ad Board completely. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Well it's good to know they won't be gone now completely.

I usually posted fun pictures... Originally Posted by Mary Ann
Me too....no more I guess.

It's a lot more simple and quicker to post a basic ad, but there's no fun or personality shown anymore. ... Originally Posted by Mary Ann
Agree. We are now "all clones" on there.

I don't see what removing the HTML does in regard to ladies not posting words that aren't allowed anymore. Seems that the decision to remove the HTML might be for other reasons...perhaps in regard to hijacking of the site, or filling it with viruses.

The ability to delete previous ads is no big deal and not really a benefit to me. The only benefit would be when I retire and I want to clean out my profile and all the crap I posted on there over the years.
RaniLane no reflection on you but I want to know what I can expect when I get to the providers door. With out that information I am buying a pig in a poke. Reviews never cover what is possible and OK with the provider only what one guy received. If I am selling a car I need to explain what the customer can expect. Do you allow Greek do you allow CIM do you allow videos and pictures? It may not be in your review but do you allow it. Asking that question here is much different than in a text message that I would not expect you to answer.
We had all kinds of stupid codes like $$ meaning $200 that fooled no one except the newbie to the site.
I guess I am pissing up a rope here trying to replace a nice feature. Originally Posted by tucson
I'm with Rani. I wouldn't put that in any of my profiles online, 411, or my web site. Read reviews OR....get screened first and THEN you may ask me and I will reply to you personally. I'm not going to display it for everyone and their dog to see..(esp. since I may not do everything with every BODY.)
Nicolet you and I have communicated via phone and text for so long even though we have never met I feel I know you.
Tia I love that you post your schedule much the same as Dallas Rain. I know when you will be in my area.
My concern is with asking Ms. New Lady what are you comfortable with? I would never dream of asking some questions in a request.