Provider Screening request

No, but sounds like she's worried about the size.. Seeing what you're working with..

Nothing wrong by it, if that's what she wants. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Maybe. But I'd only consider that as a reason why because of his handle.
Handle maybe also other, lol..

He sent me a pm today before posting thread, with am I in Houston, with stats..Not bad stats

Some might get intimidated by ethnicity. (stereotype)
ya know, cuz cops don't have dicks Originally Posted by B Three
  • pxmcc
  • 12-09-2018, 12:36 AM
see also:

send a pic holding up one finger (cuz cops don't have fingers) Originally Posted by B Three
actually i use that one when i can't prove pics are fake but i still don't believe the pics are real. found a few hotties that way..
It works for that purpose because you have something to compare against. It doesn't work for girls to ask guys.
^Exactly.
Asking for a dick pic works as well as asking if they are affiliated with le..
Asking for a dick pic works as well as asking if they are affiliated with le.. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

Yep, cuz they don't have dicks and they can't lie. Right?
I send a pix but it is so annoying for the provider to have to get out her magnifying glass. LMAO
I send a pix but it is so annoying for the provider to have to get out her magnifying glass. LMAO Originally Posted by loveitdou
Aww man! Say it ain’t so!
Lol this is halarious.. Thank yall for the chuckles this morning
  • dmode
  • 12-12-2018, 12:29 PM
If she hasn't specified which dick then just send her a random one from the internet. Make sure it's a different race than yours. It'll keep her on her toes.
If she hasn't specified which dick then just send her a random one from the internet. Make sure it's a different race than yours. It'll keep her on her toes. Originally Posted by dmode
Lmao
I always include one with all my requests regardless if they ask.

(Disclaimer:This is not a political endorsement)