Older women and younger men

I too had always had a thing for older women! In HS there were a few mom's of friends that were incredibly hot! At 29 I dated a gal who was 15 years my senior. But at the age of 52 now, not so much anymore. Women in their 60s don't appeal to me much
Try Stephanie1. Trust me. Your worldview will become altered. Along with your walk when you leave. Think Heidi Klum with more ink and labia piercings.
Me - 27. Her - 43 (body of a tight 30 yr. old). Mind. Blown.
When I was 25, I married my first wife. She was 36. When I was 43, I married my second wife. She was 49.
I don't think I was attracted to them because they are older. It's their age, not the relation to my age.
Now that I'm 56,I'm still attracted to women between 30 and 55,or maybe 60.

I am attracted to the sexual maturity and confidence that only experience and time provides. Are there younger ladies that attract me, of course. But they are the mature beyond their years ladies.
Nice fantasy to watch my GILF ATF do such things with a younger man.
I just Googled a pic of Christie Brinkley, age 62! Wow!
I just Googled a pic of Christie Brinkley, age 62! Wow! Originally Posted by Solemate62
She hottie.
She hottie. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Me Eatie!
I used to see primarily older gentlemen, but have seen quite a few younger gents over the past year. I too have been experiencing the Mrs Robinson phenomenon, less all the cig smoking, lol.

~
I lost my virginity to a woman twice my age, and that set the table for my life-long preference for older women, both RW and in the hobby. Even now in my mid-50s I still get my fix, most notably with Phoenix Skye from Dallas. At age 67, she is a sexual force of nature and can out-fuck women more than half her age.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=177622

I can also say with confidence that, given the chance, DallasRain will be still be blowing them way at 67, too!
Mature ladies rock!
I lost my virginity to a woman twice my age, and that set the table for my life-long preference for older women, both RW and in the hobby. Even now in my mid-50s I still get my fix, most notably with Phoenix Skye from Dallas. At age 67, she is a sexual force of nature and can out-fuck women more than half her age.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=177622

I can also say with confidence that, given the chance, DallasRain will be still be blowing them way at 67, too! Originally Posted by CoverMe

Dallas Rain is timeless and full of energy. This woman feeds off sex.
As long as the years don't catch up to them and their bodies hold out, I know I'll be banging some, even into their 70's.
A few ladies I've have seen in the past are now experiencing arthritis or physical problems and I imagine that is the reason some retired.
I actually love the role of sexual tutor, or mind-blower, with young guys. And I have seen a ton of younger men which is a great ego booster for this mature provider.

But for me, if they are too close to my son's age, then it just gets weird. I don't look at my son's friends in a sexual way, so I'm not going to lower that boundary for the hobby. I set an age minimum of 30. Which is still a lot younger than me but old enough that I can have a helluva lot fun!
This is why there are cougars and there are cubs:

Society has made the older woman sexy. Society has made the younger woman bitchy. What can a young man do but to seek out an older woman for some pussy?
This is why there are cougars and there are cubs:

Society has made the older woman sexy. Society has made the younger woman bitchy. What can a young man do but to seek out an older woman for some pussy? Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Or maybe a hot TS for dick!