WORD CRIMES

Vid defenately wurth washing! Lak yur az b4 fukin a ho!

Hukt ahn foniks werkt fur mee. Doan goa fukin et uhp bi been a wurd notsee azhoal! Diz be bowt hoze n fukin nut gramir.
We all know people that just cannot get it right. I received an email from a new college graduate that was written in text message slang. I responded back and copied his manager.

The linck explains things nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc Originally Posted by pyramider

"Linck" or Link?
"Linck" or Link? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
One may only posit that on any occasion certain subcultural vernacular will expose itself of its (possessive, gender neutral) own volition.
"Linck" or Link? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
The c is a trip down memory trail of a provider in Houston, and is done on purpose and not due to being illiterate.
Phildo! Go tell your favorite whore to bring herself, and her fucked up grammar, in here...it's all boring without her...

Hukt ahn foniks werkt fur mee. Doan goa fukin et uhp bi been a wurd notsee azhoal! Diz be bowt hoze n fukin nut gramir. Originally Posted by phildo
I know this us a joke but... I cannot understand any of it! Lol
Phildo! Go tell your favorite whore to bring herself, and her fucked up grammar, in here...it's all boring without her... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dose anyone know why everywhere she goes, much ado about nothing follows? Got a threAD with 12 posts, go get Tara, it'll be good for 4 pages! And at least one mod reprimand....
Sounds like a good time to me! Go get her...
If any of you ladies need to hire a cunning linguist, as Weird Al suggested, I'm your man!
The following is one of my favorite cover letters of all time. Although he did spell everything correctly it's still shameless as hell. Enjoy:

upload img

Hukt ahn foniks werkt fur mee. Doan goa fukin et uhp bi been a wurd notsee azhoal! Diz be bowt hoze n fukin nut gramir. Originally Posted by phildo
I know this us a joke but... I cannot understand any of it! Lol Originally Posted by Jillian Price
JR,
Have you translated this yet?

It takes longer to create it in this pidgin English form, with some Ebonics thrown in, than it does to do it properly.

Video definitely worth washing! (sic) Like your ass before fucking a whore!

Hooked on phonics worked for me. Don't go fucking it up by being a word Nazi asshole!! This be about whores and fucking not grammar.
Chainsaw is wrong. Its about communication and the ability to communicate.
Conjunction junction, what is your function?