FEC fines DNC and Clinton for Trump dossier hoax

(Sorry for spilling-over the beans there, mate.)

(#### Salty) Originally Posted by Salty Again
NP I'm sure. Your post was spelled and punctuated correctly, and most importantly in English!
8 hours of lost tapes (phone records). Was that more than the corrupt nixion that was forced from office before the gop voted to impeach him? You know...the gop that had some creadilibty and class...if people can remember that far back Originally Posted by Tsmokies
This guy never learns.
This guy never learns. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

smokie is a troll. he's not smart enough to be anything else.
A lot of democrats were taken in. Kind of like they wanted to wake up next to a man the morning after they went home with a woman from the tranny bar.
...8 hours of lost tapes (phone records). Was that more than the corrupt nixion that was forced from office before the gop voted to impeach him?... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Turns out it was more fake news. Now that your kester was handed to you be sure to wash your hands. You rubes keep falling for stupid stuff.

Is it just the TDS or is it a malfunction?:smileyse x:
SNICK!

Poor DPSTs got nothing but desperately need to lower the playing field.

Is it just the TDS or is it a malfunction?:smileyse x: Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Did they vote for Bitten/Kumola?

An issue with "malfunction" is that it implies that at one time there was a "function" ... in the current status of affairs the "function" has the activity and intellectual level of "Creek Rock Moss"!

"Creek Rock Moss" serves a purpose and has a function, unlike those you compare it to. Also, people like "Creek Rock Moss" unlike.. well..you know...the things.. come on man

Did they vote for Bitten/Kumola?

An issue with "malfunction" is that it implies that at one time there was a "function" ... in the current status of affairs the "function" has the activity and intellectual level of "Creek Rock Moss"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2022, 06:32 AM
Stormy has a $500K lien against her. Hope she doesn't need to refinance them ta-tas anytime soon.
And you proof of Trimp fucking Stormy is what exactly? Yeah, bumkiss. Hate to have to keep reminding you. Not really. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You think Trump didn't fuck Stormy and the Playboy model?

I see you've done about as much research on this as you have on Hunters laptop!

Look....I don't give a fuck who Trump fucks. I'd fucked both those chicks back in 2006!

But enough of the Trump worship.
...I don't give a fuck who Trump fucks... Originally Posted by WTF
We are on a provider board. Hardly seems the place to take a moral stand on who's sleeping where.
We are on a provider board. Hardly seems the place to take a moral stand on who's sleeping where. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You can tell WTF that apparently he DOES care who Trump fucks and I suspect that he is sorry that he is not on the short list.
.... Not sure WHAT Trump has to do with the Elections Commission
handing out fines to Hillary and the DNC, but wh-

.. Oh, that's right - they were SPYING and LYING about Trump.

... Now I may need to ask one o' me Aborigine mates for certain,
but I think that the Aborigine word for Jesus is spelled T-R-U-M-P.
Just sayin'

### Salty
You can tell WTF that apparently he DOES care who Trump fucks and I suspect that he is sorry that he is not on the short list. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It's jealousy.

Trump has more money, more status, and a hotter mate!

Primarily, Trump WON his first election for any office, but most particularly, it was THE POTUS.
"Creek Rock Moss" serves a purpose and has a function, unlike those you compare it to. Also, people like "Creek Rock Moss" unlike.. well..you know...the things.. come on man Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Most all rocks serve some purpose, but I've never met one that had any intellectual and/or cognitive abilities. Most that I've heard are whining about Trump on a hooker blog.... to divert attention from their foolish and wasted vote for a demented fool, who is allowing the World and more importantly the United States to turn into a high tax and high priced shit hole.

Some on here who build or sell houses are SOL with the out of control inflation, higher than ever gasoline prices, and welfare addicts, who don't want to work (or can't get a job) to afford to buy a house. But they "hate Trump"! Because? He's rich, successful, and has a hot wife.
NP I'm sure. Your post was spelled and punctuated correctly, and most importantly in English! Originally Posted by LexusLover
... I surely tries me best there, mate.

#### Salty