Mirage update.

• fives
  • 06-05-2021, 11:54 PM
Crime scene tape is gone, stage tipping back to normal. If you have a vaccine card you don't have to wear a mask at all.

There were some intervals with no dancer on stage, but there were also intervals with (almost) no customers. Amanda did text the DJ to turn down the volume at one point :-)
It's so fucking loud in there and the speakers suck. I don't get why they have to be so loud they can hear it inside Fastrac...
I bet the DJ is one of them drives that plays music so loud in his car, you can hear the car rattling blocks away. So in his mind when the speakers in bar start rattling in its mountings, it sound right to him

I in hope its raining Friday coming. fewer hood rats hanging around the 2 bars that are not going to or leaving. mmmm Leaving in their car that is
Crime scene tape is gone, stage tipping back to normal. If you have a vaccine card you don't have to wear a mask at all.

There were some intervals with no dancer on stage, but there were also intervals with (almost) no customers. Amanda did text the DJ to turn down the volume at one point :-) Originally Posted by fives
it was nice ta get tits in face again at stage side, With one the face full of panties was a surprise. Wish she held me in longer shhhhhh

It's so fucking loud in there and the speakers suck. I don't get why they have to be so loud they can hear it inside Fastrac... Originally Posted by ben dover
I sure keep turning it up last night forgetting he did not turn it down when none on stage. And when he talks, mmmmm would shoving his mic down his through be ruled self defense???
I bet the DJ is one of them drives that plays music so loud in his car, you can hear the car rattling blocks away. So in his mind when the speakers in bar start rattling in its mountings, it sound right to him

I in hope its raining Friday coming. fewer hood rats hanging around the 2 bars that are not going to or leaving. mmmm Leaving in their car that is Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
not much rain but a bit, being cool keep the hood rats at home "WHEW" parking lots was safe.
It's so fucking loud in there and the speakers suck. I don't get why they have to be so loud they can hear it inside Fastrac... Originally Posted by ben dover
DJ musta been that guy Mumbles spinnin toons....
Shooting at California Brew Haus. What next?
yeah...was there the other night...was told that there were some strongarm attempts in the parking lot...genius...try to rob someone LEAVING the titty bar...haha...end up with a timex, velcro wallet and some useless credit cards...that apartment complex is for section 8 so...do the math...
Shooting at California Brew Haus. What next? Originally Posted by hardlikker12
actually Black Bear Pub 2 doors east in parking lot

yeah...was there the other night...was told that there were some strongarm attempts in the parking lot...genius...try to rob someone LEAVING the titty bar...haha...end up with a timex, velcro wallet and some useless credit cards...that apartment complex is for section 8 so...do the math... Originally Posted by BlueSail
So they find out the hard way if leaving the Brew or Black Bear they may have more bucks in pocket still???

that apartment complex is killing going to any of the 3 bars near by
mmmmmm unless its raining, So far I fine the hood rats there do not like rain.
jordan's cost to much to get wet ya know

ugh, is it to late to burn that place down and set up the movie short track dirt track again. Pre C19 it was kinda cool watching that movie being made. Even if it could be heard over the bands and that dip shit DJ at the tit bar. Dude WTF go for smoke and still can't hear the band next door, Even if speakers no way can handle that.
never too late to burn something down...hahaha...gonna either park right in front or across the street in diner lot...sadly I know how I respond to those kind of confrontations...not going to/back to prison for fucking up some wanna be tough guy...that complex looked pretty good going up but already starting to look like North Clinton
never too late to burn something down...hahaha...gonna either park right in front or across the street in diner lot...sadly I know how I respond to those kind of confrontations...not going to/back to prison for fucking up some wanna be tough guy...that complex looked pretty good going up but already starting to look like North Clinton Originally Posted by mmoore
I went but did not stay

Dinner still open so its not right to park there

Parking on W ridge, na, to many flying in that lane. From Goodwill st I saw one parked in front. I saw to many almost crash.into. So ya have to hope someone parked behind ya.

{staff edit-CK} in the lots, no one looking WTF not even behind Black Bear Pub that had the shooing last night
When in that lot saw someone try to break a car window behind the Brew. They failed and walked on looking at other cars

So I said fuck it and went home, Dang why did the rain stop LOL
mmmmmm much easier to read some of these posts when the gibberish generating machine is broke down.
Well the DJ must have gotten the message because the music was actually turned down to a decent level a little later in the night. It was much better for conversation. Got real busy around 11:00. Never seen so many couples in the place. Decent night actually.
I know at least one other reason the ballet was decent.
I know at least one other reason the ballet was decent. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
I drove away ??? just askin
But just before that I saw a jackass throw a drink on car parked in alley. WTF .
They want to attract a certain clientele bro