biden says its time for healing

TWK
WINNER: Clemson
blah blah blah EAT ME YASSP!
dilbert firestorm's Ignore List

Nobody, literally nobody, cares... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

i dont care either.
This message is hidden because Yssup Rider is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did biden mean heeling or healing?

personally I don't give a shit on what he says.

fuck 'him

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It means everything getting a ass kicking and hope to hear from there near death experience.
TWK
WINNER: Clemson
blah blah blah EAT ME YASSP! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

oops... wrong thread!

Now where have I heard that before?

Programing for NPCs Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Time to heal, what a joke. These two idiots will open up new wounds. They are nothing but Masked Bandits, literally.
biden has no interest in inclusion and healing! Him and dims ARE the party of division and exclusion!
biden has no interest in inclusion and healing! Him and dims ARE the party of division and exclusion! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Based on what? All the diversity? The inclusion?

Time for you to put up or shut up WDBiyatch

Such a dumb ass!
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/meg...mpaign=newsmax

Megyn Kelly to Newsmax TV: Biden's Call for Unity Disingenuous
(Newsmax TV's "Greg Kelly Reports")

https://nmxvod.akamaized.net/fhls/p/...mp4/index.m3u8

By Eric Mack | Monday, 09 November 2020 10:01 PM

Joe Biden's call for unity is more than merely disingenuous, it is also completely detached from reality, according to media personality Megyn Kelly on Newsmax TV.

"Biden tweeted out late Saturday night, 'a nation unified, a nation strengthened, a nation healed' — OK, so, no it isn't!" Kelly told Monday's "Greg Kelly Reports." "It's not even close.

"That was written by a man in his basement for the past year," she continued to host Greg Kelly, no relation. "Because the nation's extremely divided right now, extremely divided. And you need to look no further than Joe Biden's own party."

Biden's speech Saturday night was called out by Megyn Kelly as being hypocritical, because he alienated all those who voted for President Donald Trump while claiming he can bring them to support him.

"Biden's been saying this all along: He's the unifier, he's the one that's going to bring us together," she said. "It sounds delightful. It sounds great, and I want that. I want world peace and I want all the puppies and kittens to be adopted.

"But, let's get real. It's not connected to the reality on the ground in this country right now. And the only reason you're hearing Biden and all these Democrats calling for it is because they won. It's only the person that wins that says, 'let's have unity.'

"But what has he been doing for the past four years, Greg? They have been calling all of the Trump supporters — not just Trump, that would be bad enough — all his supporters racists, bigots, xenophobes, misogynists, sexists, transphobes.

"Now it's: 'That stuff we said, we're good, right? Aren't we good? Get over here — group hug.'"

Megyn Kelly rebuked Democrats like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for calling to put Trump backers on an "accountability list."

"The people who voted for Trump now need to be on the accountability list," she rebuked. "And what are they going to do? They're going to try to stop you from getting a job. They're going to try to blackball you.

"They're going to try to stop you — they said it explicitly — they're going to try to stop you from getting any sort of a publishing deal."

The legal fight over the election is not over, even if the margins make it a longshot, but the Trump campaign deserves its days in court and the election deserves to have "its tires kicked," particularly the legal actions in Pennsylvania, Megyn Kelly said.

"Of all the legal challenges, that's my favorite, because the courts had no business jumping in, when managing elections is the business of the legislators," Megyn Kelly, who is also a lawyer, said. "And, so, it shouldn't have done that. I understand, it was COVID and they wanted different rules, but too bad.

"These judges had no business jumping in there, and I think it really did change the effect of the election. And these are serious matters. People need to have faith in the election, and there's a reason they don't just let some judges take care of it.

"I also don't want to raise your audience's expectations to an unreasonable level. This is a very uphill battle for him at this point."

Important: See Newsmax TV now carried in 70 million cable homes, on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Network Ch. 216, Xfinity Ch. 1115, Spectrum, U-verse Ch. 1220, FiOS Ch. 615, Optimum Ch. 102, Cox cable, Suddenlink Ch. 102, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom Ch. 277, Frontier 615 or Find More Cable Systems – Click Here.

Related Stories:

McEnany: 'Unlike Our Opponents, We Have Nothing to Hide'
John McLaughlin to Newsmax TV: Pollsters 'Write These Narratives'

© 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
Megyn Kelly rebuked Democrats like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for calling to put Trump backers on an "accountability list."

"The people who voted for Trump now need to be on the accountability list," she rebuked. "And what are they going to do? They're going to try to stop you from getting a job. They're going to try to blackball you. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Stop conflating the Party with the people. Or is that Megyn Kelly's mistake. The healing is bigger than one president. Even the next one.

Harris 2024!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DI2pY4Fn40

what does the video have to do with Megyn Kelly's view point? all she is saying the democrats are hypocrits on the issue of "unity". its basically their way or the highway.

btw, the inclusion of the illegal immigrant mars the point of the video you posted.
For yssup!

This exclusion and divisive rhetoric started with the kenyan and holder during their administration!
Based on what? All the diversity? The inclusion?

Time for you to put up or shut up WDBiyatch

Such a dumb ass! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Based on Criminality, primarily in the form of fraud.
what does the video have to do with Megyn Kelly's view point? all she is saying the democrats are hypocrits on the issue of "unity". its basically their way or the highway.

btw, the inclusion of the illegal immigrant mars the point of the video you posted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Give me 12 hrs to reply. I am busy as fuck right now. Sir.
Dil,

I am inclined to agree with Megyn, but from another view. The video is supposed to convey the hard left stance the new leader of the Democratic party is scared to approach. If and when he comes close to real healimg, I, and others who support a more progressive agenda will know Kamala has his ear. If this is not detailed enough, I need more time. Just didn't want you to think I'm escaping to find more time.

Had a few minutes for quick post.