STRIP CLUBS

Read the posts in the Houston section. Houston has about the best action of any place when it comes to Strip Clubs, especially for extras from pretty girls. There are some reviewers and posters in Houston that can give you plenty of ideas and advice.
Dallas has had some good days but right now extras are harder to come by in Dallas.
hahahahhaah @ dick in your hand hehehehe.

I went to a strip club just a few days ago (It was a dive). I went just because I knew I'd be the hottest girl in there to be honest. However, I ended up buying $150 worth dances from the dancers that no one was paying attention to. I'll be going again but to a better club next time. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Noami I just don't know about you. Your a little odd. I like that.
hahahahhaah @ dick in your hand hehehehe.

I went to a strip club just a few days ago (It was a dive). I went just because I knew I'd be the hottest girl in there to be honest. However, I ended up buying $150 worth dances from the dancers that no one was paying attention to. I'll be going again but to a better club next time. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Boy, we learn something from you all the time, lol.
I go to strip Clubs every now and then. I sit at the Bar, and have a drink and watch the wide screen T.V. I'll chat with the Bar Tender. Funny thing is when the strippers see me at the Bar chattin with the Bar Tender, I always get a few that will sit down and chat with us, I may buy her a drink or maybe not. I do have fun doing it this way. I've never seen a stripper outside the club and really don't look for it.
Read the posts in the Houston section. Houston has about the best action of any place when it comes to Strip Clubs, especially for extras from pretty girls. There are some reviewers and posters in Houston that can give you plenty of ideas and advice.
Dallas has had some good days but right now extras are harder to come by in Dallas. Originally Posted by ramblin guy

ive got pretty good luck in dallas
How much do you usually spend? THis was actually my second time going as a customer. The girls were all over me because they thought I was loaded for some reason - a bit weird if you ask me. The dances were $10 a song. I ended up giving one girl too much money and she gave me her business card. I honestly wanted to see them shake their ass more than anything. I'm not too much into chicks - Just wanted to see the booty action - I know weird but it was fun.

One girl walked up to me and said she'd lick my pussy for $45 LMFAO! She was NOT hot! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I only spent 40 for 2 dances and about 40 on drinks and stage tips. One girl seemed really interested, and said she would be over to talk, so I hung around longer than I was going to and she went up to dance so I go up to tip her on stage and tell her I am going to Walmart, and she says "Please wait for me". I waited a little longer and then went to the bathroom and saw her and told her I was leaving. WTF, why say wait for me and then not show up.
I think strippers have a talent for knowing which customers are going to spend $$ and which have already spent it. The best ones are the ones that keep you going back to the ATM.
That's why I don't bring my wallet into a SC. I decide what I'm going to spend (usually $60-$100) before I go in and that's it. Yes, I'm cheap in the SC because if I spend much more than that, I can just see a lady and know what I'm going to get.
I only spent 40 for 2 dances and about 40 on drinks and stage tips. One girl seemed really interested, and said she would be over to talk, so I hung around longer than I was going to and she went up to dance so I go up to tip her on stage and tell her I am going to Walmart, and she says "Please wait for me". I waited a little longer and then went to the bathroom and saw her and told her I was leaving. WTF, why say wait for me and then not show up. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
You told the dancer that you were going to Walmart? Lol. Why did she tell you to wait for her? The one chick I kept buying dances from came and sat on my lap and told me how hot I was and how much she liked "chocolate women". Yeah --- I'm a hot but I didn't know if she was attracted to me OR if it was because I had just spent $50 bucks on just her. Before I left, I made it "rain" on her on the stage. I had a bunch of ones I was trying to get rid of so why not and not too many people were spending money. I wish I knew $40 was the norm lol. I wouldn't have spent that much but I'm glad I at least gave something to the girls that were having a bad night.
You told the dancer that you were going to Walmart? Lol. Why did she tell you to wait for her? The one chick I kept buying dances from came and sat on my lap and told me how hot I was and how much she liked "chocolate women". Yeah --- I'm a hot but I didn't know if she was attracted to me OR if it was because I had just spent $50 bucks on just her. Before I left, I made it "rain" on her on the stage. I had a bunch of ones I was trying to get rid of so why not and not too many people were spending money. I wish I knew $40 was the norm lol. I wouldn't have spent that much but I'm glad I at least gave something to the girls that were having a bad night. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I was actually headed to Walmart when I stopped at the club. I have no idea why she would ask me to wait. We could have worked out a mutually beneficial transaction, but I don't know that game, and I am trying to figure out the benefit of playing it.
I have NEVER been in a strip club. I have NEVER eaten at a Hooters. I also don't window shop. When I go shopping, I'm buying! Years ago someone told me, "Why would you want to go see what you can't have?" It’s kind of stuck with me. I HOBBY! That it! That’s Enough!
Nothing like going to the SC and then going to WalMart to pick up those cleaning supplies for little fella!
I stopped at the strip club and that is when she asked me to wait for her. I gave up and went to Walmart and just came back for another beer to see if there was some misunderstanding. She was cute, and left to our own resources an arrangement would have been reached. She had to have a pimp running her otherwise there is no excuse for that erratic behavior. She was lead around like a dog on a leash. Pimped girls cease to function as human beings.
Interesting.
Hmmmmmmmmm
If I even realize for a second that a girl is being pimped, I wouldn't
spend any money on her.
Interesting.
Hmmmmmmmmm
If I even realize for a second that a girl is being pimped, I wouldn't
spend any money on her. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Initially there was no reason to think of a pimp, but the more I analyzed her illogical actions, the more I realized that she was not in control of her own mind. I didn't put much emphasis on her initial request for me to stay, but she sounded like she really wanted me to stay. It wasn't one of those "don't go so early honey" type requests or "stay around and have some fun". It was rather emphatic, and I felt a little strange the way she said it, so I got another beer. I think she was desperate to talk to me for whatever reason, all we had was one lap dance, so I don't have a clue, but I think her pimp kept her away. Oh well, chances are I will never even see her again although I am in contact with a provider who dances occassionally at that club. There is no way she could have known my connection with this other girl because this was my first time there and nobody knew I was going.
Initially there was no reason to think of a pimp, but the more I analyzed her illogical actions, the more I realized that she was not in control of her own mind. I didn't put much emphasis on her initial request for me to stay, but she sounded like she really wanted me to stay. It wasn't one of those "don't go so early honey" type requests or "stay around and have some fun". It was rather emphatic, and I felt a little strange the way she said it, so I got another beer. I think she was desperate to talk to me for whatever reason, all we had was one lap dance, so I don't have a clue, but I think her pimp kept her away. Oh well, chances are I will never even see her again although I am in contact with a provider who dances occassionally at that club. There is no way she could have known my connection with this other girl because this was my first time there and nobody knew I was going. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I think it was sweet that you at least stuck around. She could have been trying to tell you something. I feel sorry for those girls.Truly sad.