Wow, there really is one out there

I coached both of my daughters. Back then, Trannys in female sports wasn’t a thing like it is today. Thank God. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep - but you really didn't care about women's sports Bam because you never created threads about your coaching your daughters here.

What type of delusional thinking is that?

We have in our country now thanks to the crazy ass leftists the type of deranged thinking that has pushed tranny lovers to try and harm women everywhere letting men in women's restrooms, locker rooms, compete on women's sports teams. What type of sick individual do you have to be to support and defend this insanity?
When you use phrases like "tranny lovers" you prove my point even more. You're only pretending to care about fairness in women's sports as a way to oppose the "tranny lovers."
From the other thread about the same thing, your disdain for transgender people:

Yeah, yet another deranged Tranny
Originally Posted by berryberry

At least you're not obsessed with trannies or anything Originally Posted by tommy156

Why do you continue to defend and support this insanity? Originally Posted by berryberry
When you use phrases like "tranny lovers" you prove my point even more. You're only pretending to care about fairness in women's sports as a way to oppose the "tranny lovers." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL, there you go again pretending to be a mind reader and just making up lies

I refer to the crazy ass leftists who support this insanity as tranny lovers because, now this may come as a shock to you, that is what they are.

They have suspended all belief in reality to think guys with dicks are women.

They have suspended all sense of morality to argue deranged guys who call themselves women are allowed to invade women's privacy in restrooms and locker rooms.

They have suspended any belief in fairness and women's rights when they argue these guys playing dress up can compete in women's sports.

They love and support these trannys. So what would you call these crazy ass leftists ho support this insanity?
Deranged?
Delusional?
Tranny Lovers?
All of the above?
How many threads have you made expressing your disdain for the actions of various transgender people? The number is easily in the double digit range.
Why don't you count them up. You seem fixated on them.

I post about current events. Don't like it, don't read my threads