White Women Educating Their Kids in 2017

Wow....now you're quoting Canadian female bloggers. Big whoop, Douchey. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Me and her look good together don't we...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well lets test your theory. I think it's only fair. The clip below is an Obama speech without the teleprompter.

Jim

https://youtu.be/tjjuE1TtKjo
Obamas worse speech is 100x better than Trumps best.
Obamas worse speech is 100x better than Trumps best. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion on that, and that's all it is your opinion.

Jim
Yep. That's why the sky is green, Jim.

It's an opinion.
Its a fact.

Google Obamas 2009 Republican retreat speech / appearance. it was an unmitigated disaster for Republicans.

They invited Obama to the Republican only event. At the time the head honcho Republicans were Mitch McConnell, John Beohner, Eric Cantor, Mike Pence, and Paul Ryan. These morons set all kinds of ground rules for Obama attending because Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, and Michael Savage had all convinced them that Obama needed a teleprompter to speak.

So the rules that the republicans set were :

1.) Obama had to come alone no other democrat could come with him

2.) He could not use a teleprompter at all

3.) If he sat down at any point his seat could not be elevated or higher than anyone else's.

4.) He had to answer all questions asked if him.

5.) It had to be a publicly televised event

It was a disaster for Republicans. Obama went back to teaching them Constitutional Law. He so thoroughly embarrassed them and meticously picked apart their carefully worded questions and set up till it left the Republican caucus and leadership exasperated...so much so that Mitch McConnell and Eric Cantor publicly stated that their biggest mistake was letting cameras in and allowing it to be publicly televised. They said Obama embarrassed them and lectured them as if they were students.

To this day it was Obama's finest moment and brought a tear to my eye. It renewed my energy and pride in being a Negro.

Google it. What the ratchet Reps tried to do to Obama was the equivalent of a modern day lynching in the public square. Except they were the ones to get quartered and lynched
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2017, 01:26 PM
Obamas worse speech is 100x better than Trumps best. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Uneducated [prohibited word]...

Try this, you fucking idiot:

Joe's worst speech is 100x better than Leroy's best.
Did you just call Sistine Chapel an animal?
Its a fact.

Google Obamas 2009 Republican retreat speech / appearance. it was an unmitigated disaster for Republicans.

They invited Obama to the Republican only event. At the time the head honcho Republicans were Mitch McConnell, John Beohner, Eric Cantor, Mike Pence, and Paul Ryan. These morons set all kinds of ground rules for Obama attending because Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, and Michael Savage had all convinced them that Obama needed a teleprompter to speak.

So the rules that the republicans set were :

1.) Obama had to come alone no other democrat could come with him

2.) He could not use a teleprompter at all

3.) If he sat down at any point his seat could not be elevated or higher than anyone else's.

4.) He had to answer all questions asked if him.

5.) It had to be a publicly televised event

It was a disaster for Republicans. Obama went back to teaching them Constitutional Law. He so thoroughly embarrassed them and meticously picked apart their carefully worded questions and set up till it left the Republican caucus and leadership exasperated...so much so that Mitch McConnell and Eric Cantor publicly stated that their biggest mistake was letting cameras in and allowing it to be publicly televised. They said Obama embarrassed them and lectured them as if they were students.

To this day it was Obama's finest moment and brought a tear to my eye. It renewed my energy and pride in being a Negro.

Google it. What the ratchet Reps tried to do to Obama was the equivalent of a modern day lynching in the public square. Except they were the ones to get quartered and lynched Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well you can carry the torch for your negro till the day you die if you want. It doesn't change the fact that he's a puppet on a string.

Jim
brought a tear to my eye. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"Bringing tears to your eyes" is true, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Listening to all of Odumbo's lies and distortions of facts was painful enough to bring tears to your eyes, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
Ok, I'll play!

Here's my Trump speech... the one he gave a month ago to a joint session of Congress... the one the dimotards didn't know how to react to... the one that was viewed positively by 4 out of 5 Americans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRmQz525PA

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-saw-positive/

Why don't we put that one up against odumbo's speech to the UN on September 25, 2012... it was two weeks after his Benghazi fiasco and 6 weeks prior to the election... instead of telling the world that "the future does not belong to those who kill American diplomats" - what does our POTUS do?

He proclaims "the future does not belong to those who would slander the prophet of Islam"!

And there are fuckers on this board who have the chutzpah to accuse Trump of "treason" instead of Obama? Seriously?
Ok, I'll play!

Here's my Trump speech... the one he gave a month ago to a joint session of Congress... the one the dimotards didn't know how to react to... the one that was viewed positively by 4 out of 5 Americans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvRmQz525PA

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-saw-positive/ Originally Posted by lustylad

The one where his eyes kept shifting and where he had to drink water while reading from the teleprompter? The one where he said O-------ccur instead of Occur as he was reading the prompter.... was that his best....hahahahahahhaha ohh bless his 80yr old heart
The one where his eyes kept shifting and where he had to drink water while reading from the teleprompter? The one where he said O-------ccur instead of Occur as he was reading the prompter.... was that his best....hahahahahahhaha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
His best? Naaahh... he's just getting warmed up, shitstain...

All you can fault him on is having "shifting eyes" and needing an occasional sip of water? You're fucking desperate, aintcha!

Did you even listen to the substance? I thought this thread was about teaching black kids to appreciate good style, diction, and coherence in a speech?
....... instead of telling the world that "the future does not belong to those who kill American diplomats" - what does our POTUS do?

He proclaims "the future does not belong to those who would slander the prophet of Islam"!

And there are fuckers on this board who have the chutzpah to accuse Trump of "treason" instead of Obama? Seriously? Originally Posted by lustylad

The same prophet who was a pedophile who raped and murdered at the drop of a hat....and taught this was Allah's will for his followers?

Yeah...Muzzie Barry luvs him sum Islam...the Religion of Love and Tolerance for All.
The same prophet who was a pedophile who raped and murdered at the drop of a hat....and taught this was Allah's will for his followers?

Yeah...Muzzie Barry luvs him sum Islam...the Religion of Love and Tolerance for All. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
if I had only one wish for this world that could come true:

I'm of a mind right now it would be the return of a "respected"' mujahedeen jihadi from the dead to tell islam they don't get the 72 virgins, they only go to hell