birther controversy

You're the dumbest fuck here, a retard, and a women abuser. You old POS. But Bambino, "she started it". Go fuck yourself loser. Originally Posted by bambino
You have outgrown the title "bimbo" bimbos are smarter than you. You will now be known as stumpy, as you are dumb as a stump.
You also win the coveted i'va biggen award for the day, print it out maybe the guards will let you hang it in your cell.

You have outgrown the title "bimbo" bimbos are smarter than you. You will now be known as stumpy, as you are dumb as a stump.
You also win the coveted i'va biggen award for the day, print it out maybe the guards will let you hang it in your cell.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Take you're retarded picture and shove it up your ass scum bag Retarded Lying Lenny.
Take you're retarded picture and shove it up your ass scum bag Retarded Lying Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You found a new picture Retarded Lenny. Go fuck yourself scumbag.
You found a new picture Retarded Lenny. Go fuck yourself scumbag. Originally Posted by bambino
That is just one of the things that makes this whole election seem like the Twilight Zone.

Eight years ago trump was a mouthpiece for Clinton in her fight against Obama. Now....

It will be interesting to see how hard they really do or do not go at each other on Monday.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You will have your answer in less than 24 hours... Should be fun!

Hey Bimbino

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman”

“I know her very well, and I know her husband very well, and I like them both”

“Hillary is smart, tough, and a very nice person”

“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president”

“Donald Trump: occasionally right”
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
8 years ago, donald trump knew his place.

he had to say "nice" things about people if he wanted something from them.
8 years ago, donald trump knew his place.

he had to say "nice" things about people if he wanted something from them. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wonder if Luke Warm figured that out while ......

... perhaps the "Bonnie&Clyde" of U.S. politics hadn't show their true colors 8 years ago .... in so far as selling America and influence. Obaminable has known for 8 years! He hired her!