Annie @ Christophers

Do I need to tweet @POTUS to get her off banishment?? Much as I'm not a fan, I would do that if I thought it would help. LOL

M.M.
Annie countdown ...
Poor Annie. Mods got her again.
Well, you still have Siberia or whatever handle she is under now.
Well, you still have Siberia or whatever handle she is under now. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Not funny!! There is no comparison .....

M.M.
I can compare taint.
She wouldn't listen and they gave her 3 weeks. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I can’t wait till 3 weeks is up...
I can’t wait till 3 weeks is up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I’m sure we will all get some laughs from Annie’s posts upon here return!
Amie service CC is one of the best out there and is service NOLA for over 15 years her girls give an excellent service. This moderator need to check themselves....
Amie service CC is one of the best out there and is service NOLA for over 15 years her girls give an excellent service. This moderator need to check themselves.... Originally Posted by Lordalan
So because a member has an opinion that her agency is the “best”, and has been around for a certain amount of time, and a member has an opinion that her girls offer “excellent” service, that gives her free reign to violate the guidelines that everyone else here is bound by?
He is bucking to win the next raffle
Guess so...hope it works for him, because that comment was...something...
  • lat
  • 01-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Lol.... she’s just fine y’all
  • A1.
  • 01-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordalan View Post
Amie service CC is one of the best out there and is service NOLA for over 15 years her girls give an excellent service. This moderator need to check themselves....

So because a member has an opinion that her agency is the “best”, and has been around for a certain amount of time, and a member has an opinion that her girls offer “excellent” service, that gives her free reign to violate the guidelines that everyone else here is bound by? Originally Posted by Wakeup
@Lordalan
What you didn't know; Annie kept bashing Texas and took a direct shot at WakeUp in his front yard. She loves her sum WakeUp.
The calling card was answered.
Could have the greatest service in the world.
I still wouldnt give 1/2 of what I make to work there.
That'sjust a hop and a skip from slavery. Or having a P.
Sure they'll get you clients.
For half your soul lol

Sorry Not Sorry
Amie service CC is one of the best out there and is service NOLA for over 15 years her girls give an excellent service. This moderator need to check themselves.... Originally Posted by Lordalan