Encounter: WOW - Glad I TOFTT on Skip the Games in Lubbock

When I see "Don't miss out on a night you wont forget!" and pictures that are not nude in any way, I immediately assume LE until proven otherwise. It's just like LE to put that line in for a laugh, as they arrest you and give you a "night you won't forget". Originally Posted by RaiderFrank

LOL If that chick in the photo is LE I'm signing up for the force tomorrow

Don't think LE would specify not being explicit or worry about you having a blocked number

She is outcall so one could meet her somewhere and without going into details here, verify her authenticity.
Meet her at a restaurant or public place.
If she is not willing to do that then forget it.

If it is not the girl or doesn't seem right. Just walk away
Anyone seen this girl in Lubbock? Originally Posted by bojulay
Why are you tagging this onto an encounter post? Start your own thread in the right subforum with your questions.
Why are you tagging this onto an encounter post? Start your own thread in the right subforum with your questions. Originally Posted by ElBandido
Agreed But on the same note bojulay why do t you go ahead and do that and let us know how it turns out
So back to the OP topic...is she still around?
I dont think so, she said she was heading to San Antonio and has not responded to further texts...
It’s a bot that sends you a message about another site that is “safer” than STG and such - I checked it a while back. TGTBT lol