Nelson Mandela a RACIST???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Youre the douchebag's apprentice!

[IMG][/IMG]
I believe one poster has presented any semblance of a rational disagreement. Kudos to him.

On the other hand, the left, as usual has no cognitive, substantial support for their side, rather they just call names.

Being left is emotionally satisfying, but intellectually hollow.
I believe one poster has presented any semblance of a rational disagreement. Kudos to him.

On the other hand, the left, as usual has no cognitive, substantial support for their side, rather they just call names.

Being left is emotionally satisfying, but intellectually hollow. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Please elucidate us... Who has presented the "rational argument?"
Please elucidate us... Who has presented the "rational argument?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't want to argue. let's sing a classic Beatles song together. Ysswipes! (Piggies)

*Have you seen the litte Ysswipes ( Piggie)
*Crawling in the dirt
*And for all the little Ysswipes (piggies)
*Life is getting worse
  • Old-T
  • 12-11-2013, 07:35 PM
So, IF the law says you must have an ID to vote (I have no idea if that is true in South Africa or not), then encouraging people to get an ID so they CAN vote is--in your twisted mind--racist? There is nothing on that T-shirt promoting (or opposing) voter ID laws--but I suspect you know that and didn't bother to differentiate because it didn't happen to fit your agenda, did it. Originally Posted by Old-T

Being left is emotionally satisfying, but intellectually hollow. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Since you didn't identify who you were referring to I don't know. Too hard to guess. But I did ask you a few questions you have not yet answered so I repeated the major one above. I'll wait.

This is not the kind of forum where you can make veiled politically bashing comments and not expect to be called on them. In your case you did just that, and when you were called on it you now say people are picking on you?
I don't want to argue. let's sing a classic Beatles song together. Ysswipes! (Piggies)

*Have you seen the litte Ysswipes ( Piggie)
*Crawling in the dirt
*And for all the little Ysswipes (piggies)
*Life is getting worse Originally Posted by bambino

You can't win an argument, baby Hooey!

You can't win an argument, baby Hooey!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's trying to win? What? I'm going to sleep in a nice clean bed, you will wallow in shit.

Ysswipe Ziffle. Oink oink
baby Huey just can't help himself.

I'll be sleeping in a nicer bed than you, pissant. I guarantee it.

and I won't be sleeping next to your wife...

What an absurd idiot you are. You aren't even worth a long response. Voter ID is something most liberals I know support as well as most conservatives. Are you AGAINST voting? Originally Posted by Old-T

Really? Why has the Holder Justice Department sued South Carolina for demanding ID for voting? The leaders of the democratic party are against voter ID because they say "it's racist".
What an absurd idiot you are. You aren't even worth a long response. Voter ID is something most liberals I know support as well as most conservatives. Are you AGAINST voting? Originally Posted by Old-T
Citations please, Old-racisT?

The Democrats are extremely anti-ID when it comes to registration and voting. That was a platform in their last national convention.
baby Huey just can't help himself.

I'll be sleeping in a nicer bed than you, pissant. I guarantee it.

and I won't be sleeping next to your wife...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Without a woman, probably and quite understandable -- given your very unnatural proclivity for other perversions; plus, you'll be resting peacefully in your induced sleep and secure in the company of nurses, defibrillators and respirators, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
President Zuma was caught on tape January 2012 singing, “We are going to shoot them with the machine gun, they are going to run/You are a Boer, we are going to hit them, and you are going to run/shoot the Boer…”

Of course blacks are not racist.
  • Old-T
  • 12-12-2013, 05:43 AM
Really? Why has the Holder Justice Department sued South Carolina for demanding ID for voting? The leaders of the democratic party are against voter ID because they say "it's racist". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Does Holder automatically represent the views of most liberals I know? No he does not. I've stated on here more than once that I think Holder is a jerk. He is likely the worst AGs I can think of. Just as Pelosi does not represent all Dems, and Cruz' TPers don't represent all Republicans.
  • Old-T
  • 12-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Citations please, Old-racisT?

The Democrats are extremely anti-ID when it comes to registration and voting. That was a platform in their last national convention. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yours is essentially the same point as JD's, only in your typically more asinine way. Citation? Are you asking me to out a bunch of my friends and acquaintances? What a ridiculously stupid statement on your part. Of course I won't provide you a citation--read my post. If I said "Obama is against voter ID laws" I might owe you a citation, but that's not what I said, was it? Sorry that the reality is not what you want it to be.

As to your racist claim, you know the drill, Gonad:
--You can't identify who I'm supposedly racist against
--You can't even identify what race I am
--But you think it sounds good so you keep throwing it out there and hope it deflects from you repeated anti-Hispanic attacks. You're the bigot on here.
Yours is essentially the same point as JD's, only in your typically more asinine way. Citation? Are you asking me to out a bunch of my friends and acquaintances? What a ridiculously stupid statement on your part. Of course I won't provide you a citation--read my post. If I said "Obama is against voter ID laws" I might owe you a citation, but that's not what I said, was it? Sorry that the reality is not what you want it to be.

As to your racist claim, you know the drill, Gonad:
--You can't identify who I'm supposedly racist against
--You can't even identify what race I am
--But you think it sounds good so you keep throwing it out there and hope it deflects from you repeated anti-Hispanic attacks. You're the bigot on here. Originally Posted by Old-T
Of course no citation Old-racisT. You got nothing but a hollow talking point, or now, since the media has woken up, its called a lie.