M&G AL/MS????

the date is not a problem for most Will...it is the travel time to get to where we are thinking about having this, I would think.

I am working on a poll of the gentlemen in AL to see where they are all from and if they are interested. Does not make sense to plan one if only the ladies and MS will be there....

might as well just have a party at Nikki's if that be the case....giggle...woo hoo party at Naughty Nikki's
I am working on a poll of the gentlemen in AL to see where they are all from and if they are interested. Does not make sense to plan one if only the ladies and MS will be there.... Originally Posted by Lilith
Folks in the bar business will tell you that if you get the girls there, the guys will show up.
wooohooo party with Lillith!!!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I know that darling....however if the party is in B-ham and all of the interested gentlemen are in Mobile then that wouldn't make for a very good turn out!....even if they are interested

Folks in the bar business will tell you that if you get the girls there, the guys will show up. Originally Posted by EZRider
Some of us will travel miles and miles and miles for pussy.....or that is what I have heard. lol
lol--Rick babe..I WILL!!!!
Meridian,MS is right in the middle of the two states.....

I hope to make this one! I was so upset I missed the last one!
choose the place and if the date is good, I'll be there , Oh I like being baaad.
I second Will's response
Ms. Lilith, I would definitely be willing to help out as much as I could, I am based close to Birmingham. April has a very valid point with Meridian as it's "central."

...and I must agree, Ms. Nikki is a sweetie as are all of our Birmingham dolls!
newbie here can you tell me exactally what a meet and greet is ???
A M&G is an opportunity for folks in the hobby to get together in a social atmosphere and meet each other. Drinks, food, and conversation.
mmmmmmm will and you can be soooooooo baaaaadddddddddddddddd...lol!!

Lets party!!!!!!
what about the orgy? is there one in the up cumming future?
Make it after ...oh..Aug 15ish please.