Drumpf's Russian ties are deeper than anyone imagined.

Hillarious!!!! You're the butt of your own ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You are the most "anti-semantic" jackass in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

I see you didn't understand the question as usual chicken dick.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

We all knew you were retarded, but you're a racist, misogyinistic prick just like your cocksucking mentor. What a vile POS you are. Originally Posted by bambino
Look who is talking, I don't call a Jew a pig like you do dumb ass.

Look who is talking, I don't call a Jew a pig like you do dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What Jew do I call a pig Retarded Lenny, you misongynistic POS cocksucker.
LOL, this is the best you can do? A business man doing business in another country.
LOL, this is the best you can do? A business man doing business in another country. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Asswipe and Retarded Lenny call the Ladies here pigs. They prefer cocks to pussy.
What about Hillary's ties to Saudi Arabia and other Muslim dictatorships that degrade women and kill gays? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No point in shifting focus ..... keep it on the Russians ...

... #1: wait until after the elections so I can be more flexible.
... #2: the infamous reset button photo-op.
... #3: Kerry playing nice with the Russians to join up in Syria.

Only the "elite" can be friends with the Russians ...

... no deplorables allowed!
No one knows where Obama’s real birth certificate is.

Obama’s supporters will tell everyone who will listen that Barack Obama produced his real birth certificate in 2011. A single reporter – Savannah Guthrie of NBC news — was allowed to see the “real” document, and then it was scanned as a PDF file and loaded into the internet for everyone to see. As far as the Obama crowd is concerned, that’s the end of the story.
The only problem for Obama is that numerous electronic document experts have shown, using steps that anyone can repeat with if they have the proper software, that the document the White House so proudly uploaded is not simply a scanned version of an original paper document. Instead, it’s what’s called a “layered” document. A document that’s scanned will have only one layer, which is the image itself. A “layered,” electronically manipulated document will show one electronic addition after another. The White House’s birth certificate PDF has nine layers. This was an assembled electronic document, not a scanned paper document.
https://www.mrconservative.com/2013/...icate-is-fake/

Classmates at Colombia University think Obama lied about going there.

Columbia University’s class of 1983 had only 700 students. One of them was Wayne Allen Root. He, like Obama, was in the Political Science department, which had only about 150 graduating students in 1983. What perplexes Root is that none of that small body of students has any memory of Barack Hussein Obama, the striking mixed-race black man who hails Columbia as his alma mater.
No one knows where Obama’s real birth certificate is. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Including Obaminable.

His "real birth certificate" has never been produced.

What has been "produced" is a "certificate of birth"!

That's not a play on words. It is a distinction with a meaning.
  • DSK
  • 09-25-2016, 03:34 PM
No point in shifting focus ..... keep it on the Russians ...

... #1: wait until after the elections so I can be more flexible.
... #2: the infamous reset button photo-op.
... #3: Kerry playing nice with the Russians to join up in Syria.

Only the "elite" can be friends with the Russians ...

... no deplorables allowed! Originally Posted by LexusLover
As soon as he heard Obama on point #1, he knew he could do what he wanted in Ukraine.
At least he didn't sign off on a deal that gave Russia 20% of our Uraniam while stuffing 150 million into the Clinton Foundation you stupid cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Should your sociopatheic candidate prevail, I predict you as a shoo-in to be one of his appointed diplomats!
What about Hillary's ties to Saudi Arabia and other Muslim dictatorships that degrade women and kill gays? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Stop trying to deflect the topic UglyOldFart. The U.S has had political ties with Saudia Arabia way before Clinton was involved in politics are you really that senile? Do a little research you senile POOS Russia doesn't tolerate homosexuality and how many high rank women hold major positions in Russia's government?
https://thinkprogress.org/virtual-me...f51#.e77tmqxuq
On Friday, investigative reporter Michael Isikoff dropped a bombshell story: U.S. officials are investigating secret meetings between a Trump campaign advisor and Russian officials suspected of trying to influence the presidential election.
U.S. intelligence officials are seeking to determine whether an American businessman identified by Donald Trump as one of his foreign policy advisers has opened up private communications with senior Russian officials — including talks about the possible lifting of economic sanctions if the Republican nominee becomes president, according to multiple sources who have been briefed on the issue.
The activities of Trump adviser Carter Page, who has extensive business interests in Russia, have been discussed with senior members of Congress during recent briefings about suspected efforts by Moscow to influence the presidential election, the sources said.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1*3zz6_BKSl4mQOxBnUCGKag.jpeg (99.2 KB, 21 views)
Should your sociopatheic candidate prevail, I predict you as a shoo-in to be one of his appointed diplomats! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I'm too busy.
Including Obaminable.

His "real birth certificate" has never been produced.

What has been "produced" is a "certificate of birth"!

That's not a play on words. It is a distinction with a meaning. Originally Posted by LexusLover
ok let's post some images.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 160304c-ted-cruz.jpg (78.0 KB, 21 views)
ok let's post some images. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Where's the image of you deleting your account.
Where's the image of you deleting your account. Originally Posted by bambino
It's on my fat hairy Italian ass you wan to see it?
Attached Images File Type: jpg tumblr_ncgzqrNG8Y1tvp421o3_1280.jpg (87.2 KB, 20 views)