Hmm.. I Made the Top 15 ECCIE Most Reviews List

Slanging That Cock!!
Slanging That Cock!! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
are you advertising to be my next Conquest?

it might be working.. I like what I saw when I clicked your Bio.. I have since fallen behind Mr. BobbyMann, he and the retired "Dominoes" are one conquest ahead of me! but I believe I will pass them both by Labor Day. the Texas heat is supposed to dim a little after today, that will help stir my Libido, and put Indies "in play!"
AMP reviews should never carry same weigh as provider reviews. Hell you can just go door to door and write multi reviews without leaving the block. Cheap way to hobby.
AMP reviews should never carry same weigh as provider reviews. Hell you can just go door to door and write multi reviews without leaving the block. Cheap way to hobby. Originally Posted by bill sins
odd position to take, LOL.. maybe MSOG guys could do that, but not me. you do know that many guys ONLY see AMP ladies?

I think guys like me, who review Ghetto Fatties that have never been reviewed before, should be ranked higher. it gives other guys "license" to go do what they secretly want to do, but need Tran to give them a sort of "permission" to indulge their secret fantasy!
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2019, 08:14 PM
I think guys like me, who review Ghetto Fatties that have never been reviewed before, should be ranked higher. it gives other guys "license" to go do what they secretly want to do, but need Tran to give them a sort of "permission" to indulge their secret fantasy! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hats off to you, that kind of review is truly taking one for the team.

Back in the days before I discovered PFP, I too was into noncompetitive sports. You go into a bar just before closing time and pick out the heaviest, ugliest woman there. The great thing about noncompetitive sports is you're always a winner.
thanks Tiny.. I never thought of it as a non-competitive sport, but that's damn sure what it is. these Ghetto Bitches are never booked up, and they almost beg me to come see them. why would there be a demand for rachet, obese THOTS? I ask that intellectually, but my body vectors point me in their direction at times. maybe I need recalibration?
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2019, 10:05 PM
Fat women have higher testosterone levels and therefore are hornier. I read that somewhere, maybe Scientific American or the National Enquirer. Anyway fat + ghetto = better service. You do not need recalibration. You are living and breathing the movie Shallow Hal, and you should be grateful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallow_Hal