Thrill is gone?

ooh barney....you know.
maybe ms. athena can provide the experience youve desired
ooh barney....you know.
maybe ms. athena can provide the experience youve desired Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti

F#ck that! Athena has to see me in Tulsa first! Barney can wait!
Edit: Just read a bunch of your reviews, Kitti....maybe you can do Tulsa too, someday!
Mskitti is a wonderful lady, one of my favorites, in fact, my favorite. She has always given me exactly what I desired. Which is one reason I am so perplexed by her comment. But maybe our friendship was misunderstood by me.
Anyone's quest for new and different, starts in your mind....so how limited is one's creativity???

Plus having an open & safe playmate leads to unlimited possiblities!!!
Mskitti is a wonderful lady, one of my favorites, in fact, my favorite. She has always given me exactly what I desired. Which is one reason I am so perplexed by her comment. But maybe our friendship was misunderstood by me. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
I am sure you both can straighten out the issue BUT do it with PMs and not in an open forum such as this! Everything I have read about her makes me think that she is a woman that a guy would not want to lose, if at all possible!
I dont blame you for being bored Im kind off starting to feel the same way. When you do something over and over it gets old lol..
That maybe just what the doctor ordered.........Sometimes new and fresh do make a difference......Changing up your sessions and pushing new limits is a must to prevent them from becoming repetitive.....SA/Austin is on my upcoming tour as well as cuming to see my OK kinky boys too.............Life is to short not to have fun!! Yum!!!
such kind words!!!
you know ive always enjoyed your kind of kink
everyone deserves to let their kinky wild sides out!!

uh oh!! ms. athenas cumming to SA and maybe OK...its you guys lucky day!!!
unfortunately, soulmate62...my studies & civie job keep me from traveling
but you can bring your kinky self to SA and i say ms.athena & i should double your pleasure (or pain) !!
I totally get your hobbyist angst on this one. After decades of doing almost strictly bdsm w/domme's and or utr lasses who would at my behest explore domme-esque behaviour ...I was bored. About two to three years ago...I came back into the realm of providers and this particular hobby...glad I did...but I'm in need of some new bursts of sweetly nasty debauchery as well. And as several folks have said...i've got to connect mentally to maximize the physical. Good luck. Perversion takes work and dedication!
such kind words!!!
you know ive always enjoyed your kind of kink
everyone deserves to let their kinky wild sides out!!

uh oh!! ms. athenas cumming to SA and maybe OK...its you guys lucky day!!!
unfortunately, soulmate62...my studies & civie job keep me from traveling
but you can bring your kinky self to SA and i say ms.athena & i should double your pleasure (or pain) !! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Thanks for the invite, PK, i am flattered but I am not into the pain scene...lots of pleasure, ok?Some Queening would be appreciated!!
Because I almost exclusively enjoy this hobby for what it brings me from "another realm", I have been quite adventurous and experimental over the years. I've pushed my envelope so that I could experience many of my fantasies once I met a lady I felt compatible with. But I feel as if I've come to the end of my road in that nothing/no one excites me anymore.

Does anyone else feel this way? Ever? Is there any advice on how to rekindle the desire? Or any new ideas to try? Or should I just be a good cowboy and ride off into the sunset? (I'm in my 50's, so age may have something to do with it.)

Just my musing on a hot day in Texas. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
I have run into this myself (though only 33) and I have discovered that I just need to add a level to the fantasy. Build on it. A good imagination is your friend and I often read erotic stories to gain new ideas. I like to twist them to my own perverse nature. I don't think it is an age thing with you. I think you need to dig deeper and pull out the darkest and nastiest fantasy you have. Or, just think back to one of your favorites and build from that. Google is your friend!
Your biggest sex organ is your mind.
If you aren't happy, "Mr. Happy" isn't going to be happy.
Agree totally on the mind stimulation...

I hope you find what you are looking for. For those of us that understand how much fun this arena is to play in, it is a shame you are feeling that way.
Knowing you as I do. I'm gonna spank you. Your age has nothing at all to do with it!
That's BarneyBaloney.

No one excites you anymore, because you won't unleash the inhibitions you want to explore. Unless you let go, and truly let a woman bring you to that brink and YOU allow yourself to enjoy the unknown, uninhibited *other Realm* of adult pleasure/s. then you'll never be satisfied.

Do you *need* be to be the *type* of woman you truly desire? I'll do it if it'll ......

Now get in the corner and no more whining. Hush, I didn't tell you to say another word!!

Because I almost exclusively enjoy this hobby for what it brings me from "another realm", I have been quite adventurous and experimental over the years. I've pushed my envelope so that I could experience many of my fantasies once I met a lady I felt compatible with. But I feel as if I've come to the end of my road in that nothing/no one excites me anymore.

Does anyone else feel this way? Ever? Is there any advice on how to rekindle the desire? Or any new ideas to try? Or should I just be a good cowboy and ride off into the sunset? (I'm in my 50's, so age may have something to do with it.)

Just my musing on a hot day in Texas. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
It has been brought to my attention by two ladies from this board whom I have a ton of respect and admiration for that the original post has two troubling characteristics, neither of which were my intention. However, I see where they are coming from and I agree.

First, the post comes across as whiny and "woe is me". It does, and I was whining. Shame on me.

Second, and more important. These ladies (neither of whom posted here, but contacted me politely and privately via PM) thought it seemed that I might be insulting many of the ladies I have seen as not being good enough, or trying hard enough to please me. That was not my intention but I see where my post came across that way.

To those ladies who felt that way, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.