BREAKING NEWS -- Flynn falls on his own sword.

Your fat, stolen valor ass better pace yourself, Lubed Wide-ass. There's almost four years left to Trump's first administration; so, it's certain at the rate your fat ass is whining and stressing, you'll have a heart attack before you pack on another hundred pounds, Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let me tell you one damn more time - in case you wanted to know why I was gone for a few months I had triple bypass surgery in mid November of 2016- it's one thing to talk about politics but I will be damned if you are anyone else continue to berate my health. I am very susceptible to a heart attack and have had a few mild ones in the past year. You are skating on thin ice making insensitivity innuendos about my health.
I don't know why the MODS continue to let some of you bastards get away with all types of violations, but if this continues there is going to be hell to pay and I mean that with all seriousness. You are playing with Fire!!! If the mods would do their damn jobs and enforce the rules here many of you would be on long vacations.
Let me tell you one damn more time - in case you wanted to know why I was gone for a few months I had triple bypass surgery in mid November of 2016- it's one thing to talk about politics but I will be damned if you are anyone else continue to berate my health. I am very susceptible to a heart attack and have had a few mild ones in the past year. You are skating on thin ice making insensitivity innuendos about my health.
I don't know why the MODS continue to let some of you bastards get away with all types of violations, but if this continues there is going to be hell to pay and I mean that with all seriousness. You are playing with Fire!!! If the mods would do their damn jobs and enforce the rules here many of you would be on long vacations. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Shut the fuck up you fat piece of shit.
I don't know why the MODS continue to let some of you bastards get away with all types of violations, but if this continues there is going to be hell to pay and I mean that with all seriousness. You are playing with Fire!!! If the mods would do their damn jobs and enforce the rules here many of you would be on long vacations. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
If you are in that bad of shape stay the fuck away from politics because everything Trump and Pence do might just give you a heart attack. So just spend your time playing with your quarter inch penis.

By the way you imbecile when you mention your health problems in public it's not outting someone you idiot. No wonder libs are called libtards. Damn you're damn....
If you are in that bad of shape stay the fuck away from politics because everything Trump and Pence do might just give you a heart attack. So just spend your time playing with your quarter inch penis.

By the way you imbecile when you mention your health problems in public it's not outting someone you idiot. No wonder libs are called libtards. Damn you're damn.... Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Go jump off the highest bridge you can find -if you have nothing insightful to add go fuck yourself. I will RTM the mods in the morning this has to cease or someone or some people may regret they ever said a word to me.
Trump is a crook he's owned by the Russians - this administration is a disaster Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Which is worse, being owned by the Russians or being owned by the Muslim World? Think about that for awhile.

Jim
Which is worse, being owned by the Russians or being owned by the Muslim World? Think about that for awhile.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The Russians by far Jim - Russia is a semi super power they can do many things Muslim nations can't do - with the exception of Saudi Arabia most of the Muslim nations are militarily weak or dependent on the United States.

Do you know any Muslim nation with the power to influence an election ?

Pakistan is the only Muslim nation with a known nukes but India keeps them at bay - you are an idiot to think that the Muslims are a bigger threat than Russia- ISIS may have 50k soldiers - they have no air force- no navy - no sophisticated espionage so how could they be a bigger threat !
‪Y'know, when there's one blatantly corrupt criminal that clearly wasn't acting alone, there's usually others.

‪This whole administration is obviously guilty of everything from treason to perjury to Trump Steaks.
When Kellyanne Conway confirmed that Twitler was confident in Flynn, it was a dead giveaway.

His dumb ass is gone.

Makes you wonder what they're gonna be trying to sweep under the carpet while Flynn is sacrificed.

Who ordered him to reach out to Russia? Who ordered him to lie to Pence? What did the Rooskies have on him?

This is the beginning. Of the end.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....flynn.amp.html Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unlike standard procedure on “The Apprentice,” Trump didn’t fire Michael Flynn. Flynn resigned, saying he had given “incomplete information” about a telephone call he had with the Russian ambassador in late December, when Flynn assured the ambassador that Trump would remove the sanctions once in office.

Flynn’s confession makes no sense because it’s inconceivable that Flynn – then a Trump aide -- would have called the Russian ambassador on his own. Why on earth would he have done that? The likeliest scenario is Trump asked him to make the call. But that was illegal, and now Flynn has to fall on his sword.

Congress must get to the bottom of the Trump-Putin connection.

What do you think?
...this administration is a disaster Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
How would you know? You're brain damaged.
Is that why you went to Milan?

To have an Italian operate on you?

Are you still in the service? After all you were voting "absentee" as a servicemember while you were "stationed" in Milan!

Now I can talk about your "fake" heart condition, because ...

... you brought it up as a reason for .... errrr........

... people not to mention it?

So you got so upset about HillaryNoMore losing the election you a "triple bypass" heart operation to resolve your blockage caused by the defeat of HillaryNoMore!
....this has to cease or someone or some people may regret they ever said a word to me. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"Word"!
Go jump off the highest bridge you can find -if you have nothing insightful to add go fuck yourself. I will RTM the mods in the morning this has to cease or someone or some people may regret they ever said a word to me. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Are the mods as big a pussy as you?
Trump is a crook he's owned by the Russians - this administration is a disaster Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
LUBE is a stolen valor POS - he waddled / ran from this forum after the lyin libs disaster on November eighth !
There is nothing less than what was being reported to Twitler by the CIA and DOJ a month ago.

You want to give Twitler a pass on something that Is most likely espionage and could also be treason?

Did Flynn lie to protect Pence? Who ordered him to do it? Twitler is way too worried about his numbers to have been thinking about this. Or was he trying to cut a deal with Russia like Reagan did with airman?

Who ordered Kellyanne to lie to the people again?

Twitler or Bannon?

Naw... let's see where this goes.

Flynn did not act on his own. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" Reagan did with " airman " " ??? WTF assup ! Take the dicks out of YOUR hands when YOU type !
Lock him up !!! Lock him up!!! What President has had more scandals and negative press in his first 45 days than this orange face buffoon? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Still upset about being all dressed up in YOUR rainbow thong and rainbow feather boa and high heels on election night and then breaking a heel as YOU waddled / ran away crying from YOUR tranny buddies' shrilLIARY " victory party ? Prolly hurt about having spent all of that gloryhole money that YOU make on YOUR new " uniform ", huh, ya stolen valor POS !