Three people dead in Cascade Mall shooting in Burlington

No, you obtuce dolt. YOU brought up the topic of expelling retroactively several generations of families. YOU did. I didn't change the topic, I just discussed HOW MANY generations. That is not hijacking, as you often do, it is merely a refinement of the quantity (of generations). I know that must be a very difficult concept for someone like you who struggles to differentiate "one" from "two". Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the drunken-lying-jackass that began talking about 'expelling' anybody, Old-THUMPER.
No, you obtuce dolt. YOU brought up the topic of expelling retroactively several generations of families. YOU did. I didn't change the topic, I just discussed HOW MANY generations. That is not hijacking, as you often do, it is merely a refinement of the quantity (of generations). I know that must be a very difficult concept for someone like you who struggles to differentiate "one" from "two". Originally Posted by Old-T

ob·tuse
əbˈt(y)o͞os,äbˈt(y)o͞os/Submit
adjective

annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.

The Wilderness Of Mirrors is Rotting Old-Trollops Brain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2016, 04:43 PM
Do you use the Jeffersonian defnition of generation or are you free lancing?

I mean if we go back say 100 generations that will really thin out the heard. I guess everyone will eventually go back to Africa or the Euphrates valley and kill off who happens to be there now. Not like anyone of importance is using either one right now.

My counter offer is that since (according to the left) the US is responsible for all the bad things in the world, that anyone who can trace their ancestry to before the US existed (and that means 1781 or thereabouts) can stay as you are blameless. Anyone who came after the current adoption of the Constitution (and therefore the country) is guilty as sin and should go home. I'm good, how about you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Definitely freelancing--and definitely making a reduxio ad absurdem argument back in IB's face. I picked 30 because at roughly 20 years per, that would put it pre-Columbian.

Obviously my point was sarcastic. Well, obviously obvious to all except IB.
These wayward 1st and 2nd generation "immigrant" progeny are going to get Trump elected.

/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be the drunken-lying-jackass that began talking about 'expelling' anybody, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Definitely freelancing--and definitely making a reduxio ad absurdem argument back in IB's face. I picked 30 because at roughly 20 years per, that would put it pre-Columbian.

Obviously my point was sarcastic. Well, obviously obvious to all except IB.
Originally Posted by Old-T
The only obvious thing here is the stupidity of your hyperbole and the level of your intoxication, Old-THUMPER.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A literate person can see that the first post clearly makes no mention of 'expulsion', Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but them you're an illiterate, banana sucking, pro-simian ape, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The only obvious thing here is the stupidity of your hyperbole and the level of your intoxication, Old-THUMPER.

A literate person can see that the first post clearly makes no mention of 'expulsion', Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but them you're an illiterate, banana sucking, pro-simian ape, aren't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
poopthrowing.jpg

I don't suck cock like you chicken dick.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2016, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am sorry that rather common discussion tools are beyond your comprehension. I apologize that I keep forgetting that not everyone on here is cognitively an adult.

If you can't handle it, go play with your grade school pals. The smarter ones can teach you a little about actually having a civil conversation.

I am sorry
You are a sorry-ass drunkard, and that's really all you had to say, Old-THUMPER.

The fact that you do suck cock explains all that needs to be said about the "difference", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 09-24-2016, 06:32 PM
A screaching violin in the hands of an amateur defines you well, Old-THUMPER.
Suspect in custody in Washington state mall killings, state police say

The man accused of killing five people inside a Washington state shopping mall has been named as Arcan Cetin. Around 7 p.m. September 23, a gunman opened fire inside a Macy’s store at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington. Police describe the shooter as “darker complected” with his age estimated in the “late teens or early 20s.” Cetin is 20 years old. The shooter fled the scene before police arrived and remains at large amid a massive manhunt. The fatal victims have been described as four females — ranking in ages from 16 to 95 — and one male. Their exact ages have not been released.

Cetin was arrested without incident nearly 24 hours after the shooting in Oak Harbor, Washington, about 30 miles from Burlington....

Initial descriptions had described Cetin as being Hispanic. According to his Facebook page, Cetin is a native of Adana in Turkey. He’s a graduate of Oak Harbor High School, class of 2015....

On his Twitter page, which hasn’t been updated since the summer of 2015, Cetin recommended hildebeest and “Hitler’s wife” to be the new face of the ten dollar bill.

A tweet of Cetin’s from January 2015 led some on social media to believe he was a supporter of hildebeest.

(source)
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SPAM means what? If you mean false flag, yep you're right about that. Just like all the rest in the sick little liberal world you live in.

Jim
You are a sorry-ass drunkard, and that's really all you had to say, Old-THUMPER.

The fact that you do suck cock explains all that needs to be said about the "difference", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually, chickenshit is all you have for brains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Suspect in custody in Washington state mall killings, state police say

The man accused of killing five people inside a Washington state shopping mall has been named as Arcan Cetin. Around 7 p.m. September 23, a gunman opened fire inside a Macy’s store at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, Washington. Police describe the shooter as “darker complected” with his age estimated in the “late teens or early 20s.” Cetin is 20 years old. The shooter fled the scene before police arrived and remains at large amid a massive manhunt. The fatal victims have been described as four females — ranking in ages from 16 to 95 — and one male. Their exact ages have not been released.

Cetin was arrested without incident nearly 24 hours after the shooting in Oak Harbor, Washington, about 30 miles from Burlington....

Initial descriptions had described Cetin as being Hispanic. According to his Facebook page, Cetin is a native of Adana in Turkey. He’s a graduate of Oak Harbor High School, class of 2015....

On his Twitter page, which hasn’t been updated since the summer of 2015, Cetin recommended hildebeest and “Hitler’s wife” to be the new face of the ten dollar bill.

A tweet of Cetin’s from January 2015 led some on social media to believe he was a supporter of hildebeest.

(source)

Actually shit is all I have for brains.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering