Can't you feel it? Can't you see it?

looks like libs are stuck on 2nd stage of grief. apparently can't get past 3rd stage. once they get to 3rd stage, they slide back to 2nd stage. repeat cycle.

looks like it'll take 'em 6 months to get over the election if ever. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They won't get over it ... that's what happens when one fails to pass through the "Acceptance" phase of the grieving process ... until they acknowledge they are stuck with Trump until 2020 (at least) they will not move forward in healing.

But that's ok, because if they keep up their stalled status they will have another 4 years until 2024 to heal .... and actually that would be until 2025 when Pence is sworn! Then they can continue getting over yet another defeat.
Unfortunately these dummies wont wake up. They know we're smarter and more progressive intuitive thinkers but they could care less. Why? Because out of their ignorance they're hell bent on self destruction. These morons think it is about Obaminable, Hildabeast and all that other silly shit they yap about.

They are largely uneducated hicks and will never realize the beginning of the end because they don't have a clue about how modern warfare with enemies like Putin is actually played. Trump is nothing more than Putin's useful idiot in his quest for Russia to replace the US as World Power by weakening our global alliances but more importantly our systems from within. He's already accomplished so much by putting Trump in the white house. The CIA weakened, the FBI compromised, our Military despondent after Trump has been trashing them. Our intelligence agencies weakened in the light of Trump thrashing them. The State Dept run by Tillerson has been marginalized by Trump. The media & free press under attack by Trump.

So the cumulative effect is a severely weakened America. Putin is a Master strategist of which Trump is his puppet. Trump's followers are just too slow and uneducated to grasp this conceptually. These idiots are so caught up in social and racial feelings while Putin is working quietly to Subjugate them all.

I'll be long gone into Canada by then. I'm working on contingency plans now. I hope Putin comes in and have all these Trump hicks including RM. breaking USSR bricks at FT. Leven Worth. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey, lookee at that! Shit-stain is getting so lazy she thinks she can re-post her previous yap-yap-yap comments from another thread and everyone will re-read them!

Fuck that... let's move along, nothing new to see here...

But just in case, I'll also post my previous response to her tripe... see, two can play that game!

YAP! YAP! YAP!

Hey Swishy Chap! Does it weaken America when you libtard morons take to the streets and riot and scream "not my President" and whine about impeachment before the guy who was elected pursuant to the rules of our democratic Republic and our 228-year-old Constitution is even sworn in?

You and your ilk are the treasonous assholes who want to weaken America, Swishy Chap! Blaming it on Putin is just a way to deflect attention from your own subversive actions.

Everything you post is silly shit, you yapping fool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B72fbXDQ7Lg Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2017, 02:11 PM
.... and actually that would be until 2025 when Pence is sworn! Then they can continue getting over yet another defeat. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There will not be 12 years of one party rule.

Now Trump may quit after 4 and then Pence would stand a chance.
You people are thrashing about and will believe anything but the truth.
Trump is ruining America and you douche-bags (don't pretend anyone left who supports trump is anything but) are helping.
Not by accident. By design.

Trump loves the undereducated. His only base left. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Listen to the words carefully, Manassmuncher... it's your last chance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7W89I_V_g

Now Trump may quit after 4 and then Pence would stand a chance. Originally Posted by WTF
Ummm, we're getting off-topic here. Let's try to stick to the OP's topic, ok?

Oh wait, there IS no original topic! This is just a time-wasting DICKMUNCHER SPAM thread for him to rant in!

Never mind, carry on!
The 0zombie King's State Dept set up the Jeff Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CWsoiWlYs
Oh wait, there IS no original topic! Originally Posted by lustylad
On second thought, maybe this is what DICKMUNCHER is looking for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXb5EM6LXc
On second thought, maybe this is what DICKMUNCHER is looking for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXb5EM6LXc Originally Posted by lustylad
Is it just me ? Can anyone see LL YouTube video?
Is it just me ? Can anyone see LL YouTube video? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Can't you feel it? Can't you see it?

Tommy by DICKMUNCHER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXb5EM6LXc
Wow!! And just think. HILLARY IS STILL NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!
I'll take that as a "No"!

Kinda wimpy of you to answer a question with a question. Not surprised. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Wimpy" to answer a stupid, totally unrelated to the subject question from a moron collecting posts?
Like your opinion means anything to me

Was that "wimpy" too, Tanto?

The only thing "wimpy" about any of this is the fact you'll keep saying stupid things to get in the last word.

Fresh question. Does bambitcho make you flop your wrist when you say "wimpy" around him?

Thought so.
Wow!! And just think. HILLARY IS STILL NOT THE PRESIDENT!!! Originally Posted by Jackie S
And trump is.
And has been for 2 whole months.

And you guys are on your heels with your asses behind your heels already.
You understand center of gravity and all that, right?
It won't be long.

I would say let the games begin but they did 2 months ago

Now Trump may quit after 4 and then Pence would stand a chance. Originally Posted by WTF
Hedging? You sound like your losing Zimmerman verdict prediction.

Went from conviction for murder to a conviction "for something"!!!

What a douche bag you are! Trying to look important and intelligent!

You're not relevant. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Why don't you and Munchie get a room and draw straws on who gets the bottom position? Then you can switch out! Or just toss a coin .... "heads" or "tails"!!!! Explore your "gay" innerselves.
Fresh question. Does bambitcho make you flop your wrist when you say "wimpy" around him?

Thought so.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Getting "fresh" again, munchman?

Question: Do they let limp-wristed cocksuckers like you pilot the F-117?

Didn't think so.

So why the fuck would a dedicated homo like you choose it as your avatar?
Did bambitcho tell you to say that?

Typical pseudo conservative.

You had bambitcho's asshole baby so you project your
'wimpy" ass behavior on others.

You have 30000+ posts and have said nothing relevant so you question other's relevancy.
Trying to look important and intelligent? You try to ask that? You have to be fucking kidding me.

You abandon your big pink font and try to "pussy" in on a term you will always be but you will always sound like a joke using (douche-bag is my preferred spelling, you fucking douche-bag).

Boring.

Trite and boring, Tanto.

Hedging? You sound like your losing Zimmerman verdict prediction.

Went from conviction for murder to a conviction "for something"!!!

What a douche bag you are! Trying to look important and intelligent!

You're not relevant. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Why don't you and Munchie get a room and draw straws on who gets the bottom position? Then you can switch out! Or just toss a coin .... "heads" or "tails"!!!! Explore your "gay" innerselves. Originally Posted by LexusLover