I'm Tired of B*S Posts..

Can any one say " ThreAD" Originally Posted by carkido45
Get real. Is that really needed? I don't think so... hell I pay for enough. Humor me
I can talk just about anyone through making me squirt, however, i can't do it by myself....sorry to add to the BS thread...

S. Fields Originally Posted by Strawberry Fields

Uhh. Is this just my opinion but that novel below that sig line was an excellent addition to the b.s. thread. .. Just saying.
I must be doing something right.............unlike daphne, I squirt every time. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's why I wanna b just like u when I grow up.
If they were paying us I would be a little more sensitive to the problem Originally Posted by tbone2u
Tbone I got a nice soggy Benjamin over here for ya right now. Gotta warn u though, its got GSO3 ALL over it. Thanks for the tip. Those two in tandem made me skeet like lil Jon. U guys are the greatest!
[quote=luxury daphne;224849] I got a nice soggy Benjamin over here for ya right now. Gotta warn u though, its got GSO3 ALL over it. quote]

That's enough to make me squirt!
You probably relax more and are only focused on you when alone but when you have help its a distraction. Originally Posted by mietk
Love ur avatar . With a philosophy like that, you could probably make it happen.
[quote=luxury daphne;224849]Tbone I got a nice soggy Benjamin over here for ya right now. [quote]

I require P411 +2 and three references along with a company ID or business card. Standard 3-call system and a Benjamin only gets you 30 minutes.
tnone2u - the ORIGINAL HDH

BTW luxury daphine - I will give you the full hour for a dry Benjamin.
[QUOTE=tbone2u;225227][quote=luxury daphne;224849]Tbone I got a nice soggy Benjamin over here for ya right now.

I require P411 +2 and three references along with a company ID or business card. Standard 3-call system and a Benjamin only gets you 30 minutes.
FUCKING SOLD!
oK, made it to LA.. You guys are the best airport entertainment.. My lil hussies.. I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS! carry on
Shake 'em off Daphnie. I'm diggin' you. You're sassy!

Mietk probably nailed it with his comment; because you know yourself, you're not distracted and you can concentrate on you pleasin' you. Another reason is because it's difficult to find a partner who you really click with sexually. I mean, sure, there are a lot of good sexual partners but the really great ones --for anybody-- are the ones that you click with and they're few and far between.

I've been fortunate to have clicked with some women who were skeeters and it was a really kick-ass time. Maybe it helps when the partner is more into pleasing you than himself. Some dudes don't really give a shit about their partner because they're just trying to tap it before she gets away...not to mention there's no tellin' when they might get another chance to get laid...?

Take me, for example. Shit, I'll sit in the corner acting like dearhunter while you do your thing on the bed if that's what it takes to get you all skeet skeet got damn! Some of us are unselfish like that.

Can any one say " ThreAD" Originally Posted by carkido45
+1

Doesn't this threAD constitute a "BS post"?? Jus' sayin....
no, this constitutes a BS post...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=36500
See? She's Sassy!

I dig it.

FUCKING SOLD! Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Yeah but now you have get by his screening. Pay special attention to the why do you want to see me question . . . he is a real stickler at screening.