Lincoln

I'm gonna head back to Omaha tomorrow for sure! I want to weather the storm because I think it says a lot about my character. I posted I would be here through tomorrow and come Hell or high water my ass is staying!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘
Good attitude Camille. I would agree this is a tough weekend to come. We are a sports state The race today and yesterday's is the biggest of the year for race fans. You know us hicks love our Nascar. Hope you salvage a good weekend out of it.
Hicks wear overalls and straw hats don't they? Oh Hell. Lol. Thanks Burk---I'll be back for sure! Thanks for the support everyone! I was feeling pretty rotten earlier today. Your thoughtful words have made this weekend pretty damn good.

Hugs!!
Well I did try to come and see you not sure what happened
I'm gonna head back to Omaha tomorrow for sure! I want to weather the storm because I think it says a lot about my character. I posted I would be here through tomorrow and come Hell or high water my ass is staying!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘 Originally Posted by camillecucchiello
And a mighty fine ass it is
Unless your stuck on your donations babe, try to research every city you go in usually you'll be able to see what is most guys spending budgets. I try to accommodate every city differently sweets, good luck, stay sweet!
Great advice babes!! Thanks!!