Does giving or receiving respect and thoughtfulness matter?

My first thought was that it wouldn't make any difference in sessions less than 1 hr. I thought it would be strictly mechanical and niether would really care.

Now that I think about it, it should make a difference regardless of the session length.

I also think it would make everyone enjoy this hobby a lot more.
Respect and thoughtfullness are always something both parties should expect and be respectful of. I normally would not do 1 hour or less, but even for that short of time, respect and thoughtfullness would still be necessary. It takes very little effort to be respectful and thoughtful to someone and the rewards are far greater than disrespect. That should apply even if the two of you do not have good chemistry and it might be a one time visit always be nice and treat each other as you would want to be treated.

Dito with Paven . I am not as nice as her. Manner's tell me where I can sign up for men like that!
Personally, I can't imagine not offering full respect and sensitivity to a provider. When spending time together in such an intimate way, how could one not conduct themselves in the most respectful way possible.
Of course, if the same level of respect and sensitivity is not offered back, then the session should end quickly and as politely as possible.
I can't believe this is even a thread. Well... duh!
I can't believe this is even a thread. Well... duh! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
With 20 contributory posts no less!! I think Doove summed it up on Post #2
With 20 contributory posts no less!! I think Doove summed it up on Post #2 Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Exactly.
  • pt1
  • 05-25-2011, 02:41 AM
Personally, I can't imagine not offering full respect and sensitivity to a provider. When spending time together in such an intimate way, how could one not conduct themselves in the most respectful way possible. Originally Posted by Joshua

Well written
are you serious? both provider and client are human beings...

everyone responds to basic respect...

that doesn't mean its gonna make a provider's coochis wetter for you, but it will typically put her more at ease with you as a client...gee...she's a person after all.
ps being an azz kiss(ie white knight, nice guy) is not the same as being respectful...
Respect is earned. If you earn it you will recieve it. Same with thoughtfulness.

Yes, it is important- and needed moreso in the world which we live in today- the way it is and all.

KKA
XOXO
i disgree kelli...

respect is giving until you do something to lose it...

trust is earned...

give respect and you will get respect...

trust grows out of respect...