Kanye West For President 2020

DemLibs will give you Stacy Abram a POTUS - FF
Vote Nov 2020! Originally Posted by oeb11
I always vote but she would be a super sized motivation!
She has a pretty face but I too am befuddled by the fascination with big butts.

Give me a skinny and fit girl or give me death! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I like shapely asses more than big asses. Do you know what I mean? But, I like a big shapely ass, too. However, I don't really like fat chicks. So, it's kind of slippery slope when you're in big ass territory unless it's a big fake silicone ass, which is pretty hot too. I don't really have a preference. I don't necessarily prefer a big round ass, although they are pretty nice. If given the choice between a big shapely round ass and small ass no titties or some big shapely round tits and small ass no ass, I'd probably go with the titties.

Kim looks like a dumbass to me. Although, I would bing bong her without a second thought about it. Not sure I would marry her unless I got some money out of it.
Kim looks like a dumbass to me. Although, I would bing bong her without a second thought about it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Unless she has had reconstructive surgery, she's gotta be a wreck down there.
First lady with a sex tape LOL!

I think this is the direction the country is going whether it happens in November or some time after.

They should make being president a reality show.

I for one never thought Kim was all that hot. She's hot, but I didn't understand the giant ass equals super hot thing. I like Nicki Minaj better, even if it's not about ass. She has a great smile. I like tits better, anyway. Idk. They both kind of look like dumb bitches, though. Originally Posted by yitzchak

She's marginally hotter than Melania...both too plastic.
Now AOC...that girl's hot

Trumpards have a big butt fetish...really sad
Trumpards have a big butt fetish...really sad
Originally Posted by matchingmole
What's really funny is that it's the Trump haters that constantly find, post, photoshop, and apparently revel in his photos.

That is certainly the odd fetish.
What's really funny is that it's the Trump haters that constantly find, post, photoshop, and apparently revel in his photos.

That is certainly the odd fetish. Originally Posted by eccielover
The photoshopped one had skid marks on his panties
The photoshopped one had skid marks on his panties Originally Posted by matchingmole
They must have been your pants.
H I M
In case you haven't heard...

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status...75273365594112

Find it interesting Kanye West is using the same strategy as Trump did 2-3 POTUS election cycles ago to tease a POTUS run, to get publicity for a project and/or gauge the general populace's reaction to a legit candidacy.

If he is serious for this election (which I don't think he is, but...) and manages to get his name on the ballots of some of the battleground states, he could be a "spoiler" candidate for Biden's aspirations. Originally Posted by SecretE

Kanye using the same strategy as Trump proves he is an idiot
Hopefully they will vote for him. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Taylor Swift has just as many groupies as Kanye. They will all be voting for Biden. Like Taylor Swift said Trump will be voted OUT.
  • UHB
  • 07-07-2020, 07:33 AM
And then the president of the United States for the World Wide Web came from a town called Little Rock, Arkansas. The fire burning bush burn things down OUT BREAK MOVIE after handing thing over to CHER (CARE ABOUT HEALTH) called him a MIX, blow everything up Chernobyl.
They must have been your pants. Originally Posted by bambino

A clueless Trumptard would think that
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2020, 08:00 AM
Kanye should run for POTUS - on the DPST ticket!
Give the party some "Diversity" - which they ain't got!
Biden is the 'Massa' of the Plantation!

Little 'a' - when One spouts about Hollywood celebrities as role mode;s amd a reason to vote DPST - One has no idea how foolish One appears.

Taylor Swift - girl doesn't have 2 IQ points in her head to bounce off each other.

Follow the narrative - don't think for yourself - Let the government take care of you - No need to work or make decisions - the DPST party will take care of You.

In your dreams.

BTW - what is amusing is the DemLibs obsession with Butts - pics of Trump and others - a very StoneWall Inn fixation.

Follow the 'rainbow road" - all you want - 'Rainbows' can marry these days. closet doors are opening all over america.