Sorry IB An Idiot and IFFY -- You Lose -- Again

The argument in the other thread was and remains that the Supreme Court has not made an unambiguous ruling on that issue, Speedy, and you cannot back up your ignorant lie with a single citation, Speedy. You're still the benighted idiot that is lost, Speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You wanted SCOTUS to rule that the requirement for CHLS in any state was unconstitutional. Didn't happen. YOU LOST. Get over it IDIOT.
A second amendment post ruined your anti-second amendment party? ... OK..What ever. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This thread is about SCOTUS turning down a request to hear the Drake v Jerejian case. Your post was on Washington's supposed plans to control guns. Totally irrelevant to the subject of the thread.

BTW, you never answered my very simple question asked in another thread -- exactly what 2nd Amendment rights do you support? Allowing anyone to carry any weapon in any place at any time? Come on. Take a stand. Or are you only good at posting irrelevant articles?
This thread is about SCOTUS turning down a request to hear the Drake v Jerejian case. Your post was on Washington's supposed plans to control guns. Totally irrelevant to the subject of the thread.

BTW, you never answered my very simple question asked in another thread -- exactly what 2nd Amendment rights do you support? Allowing anyone to carry any weapon in any place at any time? Come on. Take a stand. Or are you only good at posting irrelevant articles? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

This 2nd amendment you silly Ozombie...

U.S. Constitution › Second Amendment
SECOND AMENDMENT

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
So are you a member of the mental militia Slobbrin?

Numbnuts. You probably ought to pay better attention to the threads in which you post.

BTW, you never answered my very simple question asked in another thread -- exactly what 2nd Amendment rights do you support? Allowing anyone to carry any weapon in any place at any time? Come on. Take a stand. Or are you only good at posting irrelevant articles? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Speedy, check this out and do some research... http://libertycrier.com/nearly-every...ommon-weapons/
Please, Slobbrin, provide your analysis.

I'm sure you can find something to cut and paste explaining your expert opinion.

This 2nd amendment you silly Ozombie...

U.S. Constitution › Second Amendment
SECOND AMENDMENT

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As I said to IB An Idiot many times -- it does not matter what you think the 2nd Amendment says. It does not matter what I think the 2nd Amendment says. It matters what the states, who have been thus far given the authority to enact gun control legislation, and the U.S. court system which declares such legislation constitutional or unconstitutional, believe that the 2nd Amendment says.

I think the number of people in the U.S. that would feel safe with armed 5-year olds walking down the street are few and far between. But that is what your strict interpretation of the 2nd Amendment would allow.
Thank God that some common sense prevails.
Speedy, check this out and do some research... http://libertycrier.com/nearly-every...ommon-weapons/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Completely irrelevant to the point of this thread. As usual.
You wanted SCOTUS to rule that the requirement for CHLS in any state was unconstitutional. Didn't happen. YOU LOST. Get over it IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You were challenged to find and cite a post to back up your ignorant assertion, Speedy. Until you can do so, Speedy, STFU and save your lost self from further ignominy!
You were challenged to find and cite a post to back up your ignorant assertion, Speedy. Until you can do so, Speedy, STFU and save your lost self from further ignominy! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Must have missed something. What "ignorant assertion" did I make in THIS thread?
Must have missed something. What "ignorant assertion" did I make in THIS thread? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Stay lost and stupid, Speedy! You cannot factually back-up any of your asinine absolutes about the argument in the other thread; so, "yes" -- you missed a great deal, Speedy. You're stupid and lost!
Stay lost and stupid, Speedy! You cannot factually back-up any of your asinine claims about the argument in the other thread; so, "yes" -- you missed a great deal, Speedy. You're stupid and lost! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Surprise surprise surprise. IBIdiot's default maneuver. Lie, insult, deflect, meltdown. By round two, the subject has been hijacked. By round three there is no subject matter. We're now in round four -- flinging insults about another thread.

Yawwwwnnnnn. Buttman, You're a Cartoon Network mystery...
Stay lost and stupid, Speedy! You cannot factually back-up any of your asinine absolutes about the argument in the other thread; so, "yes" -- you missed a great deal, Speedy. You're stupid and lost! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I told you in the other thread. I am through discussing the issues in that thread because your ignorance could not be overcome by any statements of fact. At some point in time it becomes useless to beat your head against the wall arguing with an IDIOT like you. If you wish, open up a new thread. IDIOT.
Surprise surprise surprise. IBIdiot's default maneuver. Lie, insult, deflect, meltdown. By round two, the subject has been hijacked. By round three there is no subject matter. We're now in round four -- flinging insults about another thread.

Yawwwwnnnnn. Buttman, You're a Cartoon Network mystery... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+ 100
I told you in the other thread. I am through discussing the issues in that thread because your ignorance could not be overcome by any statements of fact. At some point in time it becomes useless to beat your head against the wall arguing with an IDIOT like you. If you wish, open up a new thread. IDIOT. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your lying ass said you were through discussing this issue, and yet your stupid, equivocating-ass starts a new thread on this issue, Speedy. You're a fucking stupid, lying moron, Speedy, and you cannot back-up your lying, accusing absolutes with facts.

+ 100 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So you're going for the reach-around from the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Speedy?

BTW, Speedy, your thread title was very apropos:

Sorry I B An Idiot and IFFY Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
+ 100 ... and your apology is accepted, Speedy.