Texting to setup appointments, flaky providers

MOCHAakaMOCHA, your point about what is contained in the text is absolutely valid. I approach each provider very politely, and usually start with something like:

Hey [Name]! Saw your ad/review on [site] , you are very beautiful! My name is [redacted!], and you can find me as ih82w84it on ECCIE.NET. I'd be interested in knowing your availability over the next few days, to see if we can get together.

Good/bad/otherwise?

I was actually thinking of sending a "mini-profile" text after that... name, height, weight, age... maybe a . What do you think?
MOCHAakaMOCHA, your point about what is contained in the text is absolutely valid. I approach each provider very politely, and usually start with something like:

Hey [Name]! Saw your ad/review on [site] , you are very beautiful! My name is [redacted!], and you can find me as ih82w84it on ECCIE.NET. I'd be interested in knowing your availability over the next few days, to see if we can get together.

Good/bad/otherwise?

I was actually thinking of sending a "mini-profile" text after that... name, height, weight, age... maybe a . What do you think? Originally Posted by Ih82w84it
Hiya that's an AWESOME start .... imo as much as you include upon first contact the more she'll take you seriously (goal being you give as much info as you can or are comfortable with in as few texts/emails/pm's as possible lol. ).
I think should also include if you have any references (or not) and have written any reviews (or not) or if you have p411/date-check (or not) because if that wasn't mentioned then that would be by follow-up question(s). And it'll help her figure out how she'll go about screening you and so on. It also really helps to know if a guy prefers early morning or afternoons or early evening etc when he's asking about my schedule/availability.
  • Netx9
  • 08-07-2014, 11:16 AM
I'll send a pm on eccie if they're on there and mention my phone number/email there. If they prefer text or email contact, I mention where I saw her, my eccie handle, that I have references and p411 and a brief physical description.

Hello <insert name here>,

I'm netx9 on eccie.net and saw your recent ad. I would be very interested in making your acquaintance. I have references and reviews and if you have p411, I'd be happy to pm you there with my profile and OKs. I'm x'y", 123#, and ## years old. Please let me know if I can provide additional information. I'm generally available between X and Y times and prefer an (in/outcall).

Thanks in advance for your consideration,

Netx9
I don't like calling and usually pass on someone who only wants that - no text, pm, or email. I rely on my research to get an idea what to expect and prefer not talk unless we've already met. Never make cold calls either. Just my thing.
I do also include references, forgot to mention that.

Like you, Netx9, I try to research first before making contact, and don't ever want to cold call.

Side question: do providers ever like a quick drink first to break the ice? Would that be considered compensated time? I guess I'm a bit old fashioned... I prefer a little conversation and flirting before jumping in the sack .
Most providers I know will not drink with clients, to much of a risk. Clear head ='s safety. You will also find a lot of us are in recovery and do not partake in it.
Some do some don't.I usually ask if they would like a refreshment.Water,tea, beer,or wine. Most say water but I see one in particular that always says wine coolers and another that loves it when I bring Asti.Miss O always liked Red Bull.Just asking goes a long way to them warming up to you. Just make sure there 21 before you bring alcohol.