Newbie Inquiry - Difference between GFE and non-GFE provider?

I don't even pay attention to the accronyms GFE or PSE, I just want to have a good time with someone I want to see. I've found that I don't need either to have a great time.....
I don't pay attention to the acronyms either. On a site located in Calif. GFE applies even if the girl gives CBJ and dosn't DFK. For the most part here if a girl gives CBJ and dosen't DFK then she is considered non GFE. Too much variation in definitions for me to use. I just look for what I want to see in her reviews, if I see BBJ, DFk, and CFS then I'm there.
OK If they let you put it in anywhere you want and don't stop you when you get off in a bbbj and move like they like it then it's PSE. If they let you kiss them with passion and let you DATY and all that fake girlfriend crap then it's GFE. I'll give you a guess what I like. lol
You may as well finance a blow up doll if you're going for "non-GFE".
Some providers fuck like a blow up doll. lol
Some providers fuck like a blow up doll. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I believe it.
I believe it. Originally Posted by Shayla
Now how many ceiling tiles did you count this week, Shayla!
Now how many ceiling tiles did you count this week, Shayla! Originally Posted by shorty
Too many...
To me the term GFE is all about 3 activities:

1. Kissing
2. BBBJ
3. Cuddling afterwards

Many will say its an attitude which I think is bullshit. Every girl who is selling herself as a product should be friendly, warm, kind and courteous to her client regardless of her rate or the things she will or will not do.
To me the term GFE is all about 3 activities:

1. Kissing
2. BBBJ
3. Cuddling afterwards

Many will say its an attitude which I think is bullshit. Every girl who is selling herself as a product should be friendly, warm, kind and courteous to her client regardless of her rate or the things she will or will not do. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

And they all said "Amen" lol!
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2011, 08:20 PM
Many will say its an attitude which I think is bullshit. Every girl who is selling herself as a product should be friendly, warm, kind and courteous to her client regardless of her rate or the things she will or will not do. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Agree, but there are many ways to be friendly and sexy--some "girl friend" like, some harlot like, some hot nympho like. I have spent time with some very delightful ladies who I would never mistake for a GF, even momentarilly. But I was certainly willing and anxious to see them again.
I know there are some rare exceptions but guys the GFE you get is all bullshit. Thye do it because they make money at it. They don't do it because they have feelings for you. If it gets you off then fine but never think it's real. They may even want to puke when they are kissing you but they keep telling themselves it will pay the rent or the car payment. Nothing against the provider. They are just providing a service that guys want. I will say if I want kissing and emotion I will get it real world. When I see a provider I want the type of sex that I like in the way I like it. GFE is a myth in the hobby world no matter how many providers say it's real. For it to be real it has to be two sided and that only happens rarely. Sorry for the hard line but as soon as I leave I'm thinking did I enjoy the sex and she is thinking I can pay my gas bill.
  • Sami
  • 11-27-2011, 10:26 PM
I like that Chica.. goes along the lines of my quote in my sig
Quality is not an act, it is a habit!!

I've said this many times before, so before we get into all the activities, attitudes and definitions.... here it is again.

GFE is not something you DO....Its something you ARE

Its either how you do things, or its not. The fakers can't maintain it over the long run. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I like that Chica.. goes along the lines of my quote in my sig
Quality is not an act, it is a habit!!
Originally Posted by Sami
And clearly, some disagree with my thoughts on the matter. And thats totally OK.
  • Sami
  • 11-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Agree to disagree oh well you get this many people together