Not A Warning, but.........Heads Up Folks

They're making it really tough to even get a room in Omaha. The only one I could find today was SUPER low budget and didn't feel comfortable, there were NO cars in the parking lot, the room itself was disgusting and it felt like a trap. Everyone who contacted me from my BP ad was super sketchy too. I checked out immediately and got a refund, took my ad down and went home. Omaha isn't the same as it was when I first started visiting. But since I now live here I feel safer just seeing eccie / p411 gents from my apartment.
Fargo went through this a few years ago and for 6 months it sucked to hobby there. (not literally as you couldn't find anyone to) It seemed like it had loosened up when I was back up there in Feb.
Another thing you can do is if you are seeing clients you have seen before hide one of the hotel keys outside and tell the client where it is and he can let himself in.
I can understand why some girls only do outcalls. I hope it doesn't come to that.
But doing outcalls is not a guarantee either. I know a lady that was an assistant manager at one of the hotels in Omaha about 15 years ago. The manager noticed a lady that would visit the hotel, and decided that she was probably a hooker. He asked her not to come back, so she was probably lucky.