My Bad Sugar Baby-Letter from a TX jail

"Words are cheap." Originally Posted by blasphemouse
Agreed!

That kinda stuff should be expected Originally Posted by mayorcastro

+1, I went in with my eyes wide open and came out with my eyes OPENED WIDER.
We ALL pay for pussy some way or another... That being said...There is no such thing as love when your paying outright for it... Only lust... FtB....
Good luck going forward Chore.
If everything stopped at what you intially posted, I would say you got off incredibly cheap.

Know the feeling. Gotten that phone call a few times myself. The last time I did help out. I don't think i'll be screwed. But who can predict the future.

Agree with everything you said in post #13.

If you did the George Costanaza convict/escaped convict sex, please put a link to the review here
I would say you got off incredibly cheap.
Originally Posted by Precious_b
Agreed.

By the end of the tale I saved approximately:

1. One year of overnights.................... ..........................$365 ,000

2. Avoidance of child support from an aborted accident....
12 mos x $1,200 x 18 years......................... ............. ..$259,200

3. Wisdom gained & bullets dodged........................ ...Priceless
I wanna hear about the BOOMERANG!!! Lol
Do tell the rest .....
curious kitti
My response was "ma'am, do you want to know what your daughter does for a living?" She had me on speaker and in the background I could here my ex-SB yelling..."it's ok mom, I was wrong, he doesn't owe me anything, hang up now!" Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I think if I threatened to out someone I'd keep it to myself. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
+1 JY it's hobby suicide! SMDH I wonder if coercion for free pussy fails, will your mommy be told?
Chore, I surely do remember that song.... by The Main Ingredient.

"By the end of the take"......I'm living #2 as we speak. Not with a provider yet I still got caught up in RW...... doing time 4.5 years to go.
So, yes you got off easy.
Jail can make you think about things. After all I bet if she didn't get busted you would have never heard from her. I don't understand why anyone would wanna get involved with a business partner. You pay them to leave not start a life with. Take it easy sucker I mean brother
C-7, inevitably if one stays in the hobbyworld, things will go haywire! almost all of us mongers have experienced a bad situation somewhere along the way.glad you got out reasonably unscathed.
^+1...Sage advice Promdate...
Hey PromDate! You're right...remember me telling you about the "help-me-with-buying-a-car-and-I'll-pay-you-back" incident!
The other truism I've learned is about finding an ATF and after all the delicious fantasy they encouraged, they just disappear one day...never to be heard from again.
Just got to remember, it's all just fantasy...so that you never have to experience the painful reality of of heartbreak.
Hey PromDate! You're right...remember me telling you about the "help-me-with-buying-a-car-and-I'll-pay-you-back" incident!
The other truism I've learned is about finding an ATF and after all the delicious fantasy they encouraged, they just disappear one day...never to be heard from again.
Just got to remember, it's all just fantasy...so that you never have to experience the painful reality of of heartbreak. Originally Posted by Prowordsmith
Agree with Promdate and thanks for sending me the 4th law...I definitely needed to hear that again...Also needed to hear above from Prowordsmith...ATF and search for one is all about the fantasy ...and fleeting....always fun while it lasts so just enjoy the ride but know you'll have to get off sometime. Kind of going through that again but it was fun while it lasts ....
You lost me at "she moved in".
  • ttmax
  • 08-03-2014, 06:18 AM
Its amazing when someone in jail allways puts it in prospective ........"this is for real"......