Candle Wax, etc.

soy works great also lower temp and good for the skin they say
There are candle "types" that are made specifically for the use of body dripping. The wax actually turns into an oil that is then rub in with a studded (soft studded...giggle) glove.

I am in Layfayette right now but when I get back home I will get out the toy box and post the name of it here if anyone is really interested.

No blisters is the main thing I really like about this type of wax..I have very tender skin and all types of candles that have been used before have left little red blisters at the drop point :-(

and the religous candles can be a safe distance away giggle
Hey, We all worship in our own way!!

I use candles, and willing flesh...
and you travel to LA or MS?
I could be seduced, I mean persuaded...
Vagal's right.... different wax types will have different temperatures when dripped;.... in short, some are hotter than others, much hotter! Start from a distance to allow it to cool first if you're new at this. Blindfold, sheet on the floor, and mild restraints are must. Makes a splendid mess!

Have some ice cubes handy as an additional tease... not knowing what to expect next is part of the mystique.

Nice touch afterward is a massage with aloe.....it's the least a good Dom can do.