Craigslist massage

• Tkbob
  • 11-18-2020, 06:40 PM
I have not tried So Dee but have been curious as well. Who is a solid go to option for a good L1 massage without breaking the bank?
  • Tkbob
  • 11-18-2020, 06:44 PM
I forgot to clarify, where can you get a good massasge w/L1 finish for a reasonable price other than AMP’s. I’ve always been paranoid at spas I prefer a residence or apartment. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Tatiana.or Slave are good options .

I forgot to clarify, where can you get a good massasge w/L1 finish for a reasonable price other than AMP’s. I’ve always been paranoid at spas I prefer a residence or apartment. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! Originally Posted by Tkbob
  • Tkbob
  • 11-19-2020, 01:13 PM
Great thank you! Anyone know if Avery Ashton is still around?
I know it’s a bit old thread but has anybody visited So Dee Therapy? Originally Posted by Dave734
I have one time..
She is cuter than the pictures.
L1 is expensive.
100 for one hour and 80 for L1.
I have heard that L2 is available after a couple of visits (250 total) but no way in hell am I investing in that
  • Tkbob
  • 11-19-2020, 02:55 PM
What about “Aries Moon Body Rub” anyone tried her out yet?
Avery is not around, she moved
https://sanantonio.rubratings.com/202568

this one has peaked my curiosity.
What about “Aries Moon Body Rub” anyone tried her out yet? Originally Posted by Tkbob
If she is “Moon Goddess” of old, take a pass.
I have one time..
She is cuter than the pictures.
L1 is expensive.
100 for one hour and 80 for L1.
I have heard that L2 is available after a couple of visits (250 total) but no way in hell am I investing in that Originally Posted by silvester91999
Ain’t no L2 worth 250. But a fool and his money will soon be parted...
This woman is black, so no it's not the Goddess of old.
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bt...232904325.html

Search of the phone number turns up nothing. That ad has "I'll play" written all over it!
The "Chinese Suction Cup" therapy sounds intriguing.
Hmm...
Saw Reyna about year ago. Good massage, she said she was finished, I asked how about a release she said ok but extra. Did HJ, no touching. Originally Posted by GRob713
I know it's a bit old thread, but I'm curious as to how you managed to convince Reyna. Was there a magic word? A magic topic? A magic mic?
Any help would be helpful