Provider has a cast. Problem?

Does she offer COC (Cum on Cast)? If so I'm in. Originally Posted by BuzzKill
Most pertinent comment made as far as I'm concerned....and as close to my true feelings on the matter as I would dare to get ---- thanks buzz...
  • npita
  • 03-30-2011, 06:20 PM
So I contacted a provider and she mentioned that her ankle was in a cast after a fall. She said it would not be in the way or cause problems. At least it is not on her HJ hand! Should I stay away? It isn't on her crotch and even the handicap need love too.
Would this bother you? Should I pass? Looking for guidance Originally Posted by rhisf
I was in a hip-to-toe cast when I had knee surgery the first time and I managed to have sex with no difficulty. I can't see an ankle cast being a problem, unless you insist on standing.
to many liability issues, stay away.
Is there any thread on this site that Naomi doesn't repond to. lol Cast or no cast if you want her just do it.
I had a cast on my wrist before, and that was not an issue...and even though I was not a provider at the time, you can bet your booty I was still really active.

As long as the provider is honest and up front with you about it, why not?
Since I am not into foot fucking a cast would not matter.
If she is able to perferm her job why discriminate?
Whether this is a first meeting or repeat would make a difference. If this is a repeat with the provider, my only concern would be whether I liked her and enjoyed the prior sessions with her. If yes, go for it. If it is a first time session, I would think not the best way to get to know each other.
So would a cast be a turn off? At least if you had that on your bucket list you could mark it off