Directions...A sort of rant...

It sounds like rockerrick needs to set up a session for an intense rage fuck so both of you can let off a little steam
It sounds like rockerrick needs to set up a session for an intense rage fuck so both of you can let off a little steam Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
He would do it but the parking sucks!
Ladies and guys, while you may NOT always bring your points across in the friendliest manner, ALL your advise is appreciated.

Now as a relative newbie and recently outed neophyte (I should have used that name), let me tell you that while I appreciate the ladies advice where best to park, I will make the final decision. Yeah I understand some want to see us before they open the door or answer my text/call for final instructions, but hey that is for NEWBIES.

Anybody with a sense for their surroundings who is not spaced out will do what THEY feel safe with. Now y'all have FUN and play it safe.
Ooooo... before I got here blah blah blah. I am not fucked up RR, I don't need your asshole response and I don't give a shit about some pimp not in my world. And yes perhaps you didn't say that is how I worked. But you hijacked my tread. I wasn't belly aching, I was just putting it out there. So fuck you RR, get over it. By you even saying that shit implies that happens. And I am not going to let some whore monger fuck my shit up. Also my business is just fine. So back the fuck up.... Thanks!! Have a great day everyone. This is why the ladies don't stick around.... cause some of you go off on the slightest thing. It sure is easy to be a d-bag from a keyboard.
Have fun Betty , I told you why , you can find a way to adjust for it or not . Personally I don't care !

P.S. belly aching is about the only time you post .
I have stuff on my mind, you take it as belly aching... I am not surprised. Typical of a man. Anyways, glad we can end this. Happy hunting.
Rants are allowed, but pointed personal slurs are not. Let's all step back and take a deep breath, shall we?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Ooooo... before I got here blah blah blah. I am not fucked up RR, I don't need your asshole response and I don't give a shit about some pimp not in my world. And yes perhaps you didn't say that is how I worked. But you hijacked my tread. I wasn't belly aching, I was just putting it out there. So fuck you RR, get over it. By you even saying that shit implies that happens. And I am not going to let some whore monger fuck my shit up. Also my business is just fine. So back the fuck up.... Thanks!! Have a great day everyone. This is why the ladies don't stick around.... cause some of you go off on the slightest thing. It sure is easy to be a d-bag from a keyboard. Originally Posted by PSW1995
Good to know..... I'm thincking of coming on horse back... does the parking thing still apply?