Gary Johnson vs. Scott Rasmussen: The voters lose

When have I ever been accused of hyperbole? If I've said it once, I've said it 100,000 times, I never use hyperbole!

I wonder if they're afraid people might discover that Johnson is "electable"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's not, unfortunately. If we put the Constitution to an up or down referendum, it would be voted out.
Right now, theoretically, the Constitution is the law of the land. If the people wanted to vote it out, there is a method provided by the Constitution. We have the right to change or eliminate the Constitution, but as long as it is the law of the land, we can't (or shouldn't) do it by erosion, neglect or distortion. That is politicians, not the people, changing the Constitution.

I don't advocate that, but that is how it is supposed to work.
You should have been on my Johnson for Veep bandwagon;; it was the LPs ticket to the White House and a seat at the table.
Like they would have listened to us if we banded together. Hell, we can't even get CBJ7 pinned down. How would we have any effect on Romney?
Right now, theoretically, the Constitution is the law of the land. If the people wanted to vote it out, there is a method provided by the Constitution. We have the right to change or eliminate the Constitution, but as long as it is the law of the land, we can't (or shouldn't) do it by erosion, neglect or distortion. That is politicians, not the people, changing the Constitution.

I don't advocate that, but that is how it is supposed to work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The Constitution is more or less dead, practically speaking. It died the death of a thousand cuts.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Like they would have listened to us if we banded together. Hell, we can't even get CBJ7 pinned down. How would we have any effect on Romney? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

why is it so important to pin me down?

dunno yet, for the 10th zillion time ... when and if I do know I damn sure wont bother telling you ... its more fun watching you grovel for the answer
Not groveling. Don't care. Just enjoy watching you deny being an Obamaton. Could give a shit less, actually.
ok gary johnson, you have my vote!