Girl Scout Cookies are out....

I can't resist buying the damn things, but when I get to the first red light on the way home I give them to the always present pan handler. So, I get 2 warm and fuzzy feelings for the price of one, and zero fat grams and calories.
  • Paven
  • 01-24-2011, 04:11 PM
I can't resist buying the damn things, but when I get to the first red light on the way home I give them to the always present pan handler. So, I get 2 warm and fuzzy feelings for the price of one, and zero fat grams and calories. Originally Posted by ThrillBill88
Always present is correct, which is sad.
Lol, well thank you...I wonder if I taste as good as them.

Laylah; you have it wrong.....

YOU are a CARAMEL DELIGHT! Originally Posted by runswithscissors
The great thing about being wounded and in a military facility is that everyday is girlscout cookie day! UNFORTUNATELY you eat two boxes a day for about 365 days and, well, your lucky if you can roll out of the bed when it is time to finally be discharged. My friend was nicknamed the cookie monster because he kept falling asleep while eating the peanut butter cookies, would roll on them in his sleep and the next morning it would take a spatula to separate his back from the peanut and chocolate covered bed. Gross....

Thin mints in the freezer being dipped into a Starbucks steamed vanilla milk with whip cream and sprinkles on top. =D YUMMY!
The great thing about being wounded and in a military facility is that everyday is girlscout cookie day! UNFORTUNATELY you eat two boxes a day for about 365 days and, well, your lucky if you can roll out of the bed when it is time to finally be discharged. My friend was nicknamed the cookie monster because he kept falling asleep while eating the peanut butter cookies, would roll on them in his sleep and the next morning it would take a spatula to separate his back from the peanut and chocolate covered bed. Gross....

Thin mints in the freezer being dipped into a Starbucks steamed vanilla milk with whip cream and sprinkles on top. =D YUMMY! Originally Posted by calisurfingman
Oh yeah, that's right. We'd see an occasional case sent to the desert and they would fan out like wildfire. The Girlscouts rock. I can't count the number of Thin Mints I stole from my older sisters when I was a kid. Good thing Mom had my back or I would have got my ass kicked!

Thank you for your service CSM.