The last Cherry falls...

It turns me on too...I love the way hot sweet cum tastes when I roll it around on my tounge then swallow it all..it kinda tastes sweet...
Slow and sensuous snowball with lots of full, naked body contact, and frantic pawing and fingering.
There is something you can buy now that's a desolving strip you put on in your mouth. It's supposed to neutralize the salty, ect. taste of male cum. may not be a bad idea first time around. get used to it being in your mouth, then go for taste next time.
MB, that was so GD funny, I almost pee'd my pants
As Dallas would say, wooo wooo! I also drink pineapple juice prior to meeting with a lady so that it tastes sweet and not too tasty...so what else is on your cherry list?
So I am FINALLY going to do it. I have been saying it over and over that I was considering it.. but now its going to actually happen. And I have Ms Athena there with me to not only cheer me on.. but to make sure I dont chicken out.

I have been holding on to this cherry forever.
My biggest fear is that it will be like when I lost my Greek Cherry.
I swore Id never do Greek. Then I did it, with the help of a great gentleman and a very sexy lady to cheer me on.

Now I am a Greek Tour Guide and LOVE IT!
So I fear Ill become a *gasp* Cum slut.. just begging for a mouthful!

As with everything I try.. i research first!

Upon research I learn that it will NOT taste like Skittles.

So now.. I also want to know the following:

Ladies- What motivated you to try it? What made you love it and continue?
Gentlemen- Do you prefer her to spit it or swallow it? What about snowball?
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I never understood why someone would SPIT out cum...it's so much sexier to swallow. Spitting it out makes it seem like it's gross or something. What motivated me to try it? A long time ago I had an old boyfriend who asked me to swallow. Since I can deep throat, that made sense and made it even sexier. But spitting it out...I don't get that.
OMG Masterbaiter... that is the most hilarious thing i have ever witnessed!!!
Lacy I do carry strawberry flavored Pop Rocks in my goodies bag....And I have done a Pop Rock snowball before........So.......We can sprinkle his Cock with Pop Rocks and get some Snap Crackle Pop with our cream..ummmm Strawberries and Cream!!!! YUM!!
Lacy I do carry strawberry flavored Pop Rocks in my goodies bag....And I have done a Pop Rock snowball before........So.......We can sprinkle his Cock with Pop Rocks and get some Snap Crackle Pop with our cream..ummmm Strawberries and Cream!!!! YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ive always heard of pop rocks but never tried....
Lacy I do carry strawberry flavored Pop Rocks in my goodies bag....And I have done a Pop Rock snowball before........So.......We can sprinkle his Cock with Pop Rocks and get some Snap Crackle Pop with our cream..ummmm Strawberries and Cream!!!! YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Works with tootsie rolls, too.
I never understood why someone would SPIT out cum...it's so much sexier to swallow. Spitting it out makes it seem like it's gross or something. What motivated me to try it? A long time ago I had an old boyfriend who asked me to swallow. Since I can deep throat, that made sense and made it even sexier. But spitting it out...I don't get that. Originally Posted by alluringava
Swallowing is good but you can feel free to let it dribble out of your mouth onto me, you, us instead. Both get me hot!
OMG Masterbaiter... that is the most hilarious thing i have ever witnessed!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I figured that it was appropriate for the topic at hand.