The Cock Connoisseur

• JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Fifty come ,they have that cool cigar room.. jalapeno martini for this girl Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Hahaha, I'm humbled at the invite (another instant boner ) but I've always thought three's a crowd

If you're ever in Corpus it would be a pleasure to meet such an eloquent lady.
Luv we started in this around the same time. I have watched you grow into a beautiful young women.

Yes doc she is a blast. Smart funny and a tiger.

Luv you just tell me when..it will be my pleasure to have you on my arm.
Plus finaly a provider thats tall and one i enjoy conversing with. Originally Posted by nedsum121

I know... I'm happy that I started out as a little fish,and pride myself on great customer service. I'm not perfect, however, I believe in maintaining and improving. Now,just working on my stomach so I can see my abs while riding your cock.
  • JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 10:11 PM
50 this one im telling you if you get the chance. Just know shes tall beautiful and she loves playing in bed so take some vitamins get at least 7 hours of sleep and see how long you can hang lol. Trust me she will ride you hard and put you away wet... Originally Posted by nedsum121

Challenge accepted- . LMAO

I do hit the gym 5X/Wk so I'm mildly in shape - I expect so much from the ladies I see so I feel I should do my part
Damm now thats an instant bonner...can not wait to see you.

I think you need to stop in CC let 50 have the ride of a lifetime...
@fifty That's hot! 5x a week. Are you on bodyspace? You can follow or friend me
  • JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 10:19 PM
@fifty That's hot! 5x a week. Are you on bodyspace? You can follow or friend me Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
No ma'am, just a country boy living in the city working out in my own home gym that's all...

A little Bowflex, a little jogging, a little P90X that's all

But you've intrigued me about bodyspace
Well goodluck on the trip and be safe. Ill be waiting... just remember just because i walk with a limp dont mean im hurt lol. It just means my special lady sophia in town lol
  • JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Gotta go too.. Work at 5am. Enjoyed our virtual "threesome" hahaha

Hope to meet you some day pretty lady

Peace
Night
@fifty sign up.. P90x ..#beachbody awesome! Bodyspace ,great for logging in workouts and meeting like minded individuals​.
@nedsum .You better keep your promise.
Night. Have an amazing week see you soon handsome.
Gotta go too.. Enjoyed our virtual "threesome" Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
That's funny stuff.

Hello to you to TCC. I must do a little research here. Somehow I have missed you on my radar My apologies. When Need heaps this kind of praises on a lady, Ol' Doc takes notice!!
She is a lot of fun, and fun to hang out with away from here. Wish she would return to Corpus for a visit.
She is a lot of fun, and fun to hang out with away from here. Wish she would return to Corpus for a visit. Originally Posted by Bill James
Bill,I remember that car derby thing we went to. That was cool.
Yes, that night I will never forget.