Have you really seen it all?

Ummmm I'm Buddhist myself so that might be a bit too taboo, even for me.

Hahaha....nah, I just thought about it and I'd totally do it if I got the chance. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
how bout me? im half messican and half amish....ill steal your car but then i won't allow myself to drive the damn thing!
LMFAO. Sounds fun!

how bout me? im half messican and half amish....ill steal your car but then i won't allow myself to drive the damn thing! Originally Posted by knotty man

Hahaha....nah, I just thought about it and I'd totally do it if I got the chance. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
If I remember, a monk can leave the life and come back up to 7 times...
Ha, so it's about on par with how often providers can "retire" and come back then?

If I remember, a monk can leave the life and come back up to 7 times... Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Ha, so it's about on par with how often providers can "retire" and come back then? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I thought providers can retire and come back 7 times a year, monks can only do that 7 times in a lifetime.

Though I guess it can even out, since there are infinite lifetimes...
Since there are infinite lifetimes maybe one day we will both be reborn and both still be in the hobby BUT be financially compatible...after which of course we will both achieve Nirvana. I'm just sayin'.

I thought providers can retire and come back 7 times a year, monks can only do that 7 times in a lifetime.

Though I guess it can even out, since there are infinite lifetimes... Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Oh for fuck's sake Rand, you have no response to that? Wait...are you blushing because a girl talked to you again? Too nervous and shy to respond, I get it, it's ok my little yellow bunny!
The topic made me smile. NO, I haven't seen it all. I don't want to. I've seen a bit! a good naughty bit or two or three......

A lady never tells. *(wink)*

Peace and love,
Crystal
No Buddhist monk? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I really think I am getting close...
1. I could be Amish by virtue of close proximity...went to school near Amana colonies.
2. I was educated in an all boys' Catholic school.
3. I have trained for years in Buddhist martial arts.

Well, if that doesn't cut it, how 'bout if I prance around in a green elf suit?

Well, if that doesn't cut it, how 'bout if I prance around in a green elf suit? Originally Posted by austinkboy
So ladies!!! If you think you have seen it all, think again!! But now, courtesy of your firends here at ECCIE, you COULD have a session with Kboy in his GREEN ELF SUIT all for a very good cause!!!! C'mon, ladies!! don't you want to be able to say that YOU really have seen it all!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
When and where will this green elf suit prancing take place? I might want to get a good look at such a dazzling spectacle of sexiness.

1. I could be Amish by virtue of close proximity...went to school near Amana colonies.
2. I was educated in an all boys' Catholic school.
3. I have trained for years in Buddhist martial arts.

Well, if that doesn't cut it, how 'bout if I prance around in a green elf suit? Originally Posted by austinkboy
When and where will this green elf suit prancing take place? I might want to get a good look at such a dazzling spectacle of sexiness. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

Really? A Yellow Man in Green Body Paint?

OHHHH OK... I get it... It;s kinda the Tootsie Roll Pop thing... You can lick the green knowing what your getting down to!

hmmm....

Well... Kboy is SUPPOSED to be out getting a costume today and then making a one hour appearance tomorrow, Saturday afternoon, at a fellow hobbies's place of employment to pick up his donation as well as interact with some children.... A little Photo OP....

But he will ALSO be in green for the party which you already have the details for.....

So long as he stays quiet and does not run his mouth much he might not have to do much more......

Knowing him though he is gonna challenge another member to put up more money and we'll see him Sunday at Barton Creek Mall posing for pics with the kids!
Oh for fuck's sake Rand, you have no response to that? Wait...are you blushing because a girl talked to you again? Too nervous and shy to respond, I get it, it's ok my little yellow bunny! Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I thought Whispers is the shy, timid one... Maybe that's me too. You're getting AKB in an elf suit, there is no bunny.

When and where will this green elf suit prancing take place? I might want to get a good look at such a dazzling spectacle of sexiness. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

I think it was mentioned that AKB would be dressed such at the luncheon as well as a session to be bid on by the ladies. I will make a plea on his behalf though and remind everyone, this is an elf suit only, there has been no mention of or offer of use of strap-ons.
Besides, rrrabbit is the bunny around here. I'm more bear than hare.
Besides, rrrabbit is the bunny around here. I'm more bear than hare. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Shouldn't that be "more bare than hair"?

I saw you making a point of the how hairless you were last night with the young waitress rubbing your skin in amazement.....