We lost our mod

Bio and MrLR for President, Ms. Cassie for Vice Pres., and Basscat for Poontang General then. It's settled
Biomed and me in the Oval Office, would we ever get a Bill passed or just spend all our time on Eccie?
I vote Mr LickherRight. If Cassie is a mod on another site than she shouldnt be a mod on Eccie. If she isnt a mod on another site than she should be considered as qualified as another person. Unless a rule about females being mods, then thats on Eccie.
I like biomed for the job, he's not all up in it , smooth ,transparent and professional all the way . He's my idea of a what a mod should be and it's not because biomed is popular with me . I've never communicated once with the guy in 5 years . It's not a popularity contest because to enforce eccie guidelines properly that popularity could become an issue for some . I didn't realize we ever had a " Mississippi " mod , I was under the impression MS was just one of the states RL , Vic and Justaguy modded over . I've always thought bio moderated with his brain , not the head of his dick .
I like biomed for the job, he's not all up in it , smooth ,transparent and professional all the way . He's my idea of a what a mod should be and it's not because biomed is popular with me . I've never communicated once with the guy in 5 years . It's not a popularity contest because to enforce eccie guidelines properly that popularity could become an issue for some . I didn't realize we ever had a " Mississippi " mod , I was under the impression MS was just one of the states RL , Vic and Justaguy modded over . I've always thought bio moderated with his brain , not the head of his dick . Originally Posted by AdamBomB
Very correct with all that you stated. Typically moderators have a few states and areas that they are responsible for overseeing. MS was just added to Biomeds work load until and if staff decides to appoint someone to help fill the void.
Biomed is a great standin until a new mod chosen... he's a great and fair guy.. I also think MLR would make a good mod..
I was only responsible for MS
Being a new guy here Mr. Lickher Right has help me out a lot, dont know if we're voting voting or if my vote counts or not but he's got mine.
Biomed is a stickler to the rules and is a good judgement of character. He never shows favoritism, he never allows his cock to make decisions and he is just an awesome guy.

MLR is a good guy as well.
I've just been added to help
I've just been added to help Originally Posted by gman44
Well you're just a busy little bee working all over. How do you ever find time to taste the honey babe lol?
From all the brisk non-stop activity in this forum I hope bio and gman can handle the extra workload .I break out in a sweat just trying to keep up with all the new post .