Disappointed

Just kidding... Tifani and I have yet to meet... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Here's to hoping. I appreciate you all for participating.
i have to admit that i have had more misses than hits. i expect a lot, visually and sexually. and, my read on some reviews that i trusted are that ... i'm probably a lot pickier than most.

that combined with the 'randomness' of my capabilities to meet providers generally leaves me looking for more. however, i did meet someone recently (for me) who i will see again. that's major for me, and only happened once before.
I've been in the hobby for over 25 years and even the average provider today has more items on the menu that she serves skillfully than I can remember in my early days.

It was a rare occasion to find a provider who french kissed and any kind of ass play was definitely taboo!

On the other hand, I'm finding it difficult to find providers today who are "ladies" and really know how to be a hostess. Hell, I'm really happy to find a provider who really knows how to wear and behave in a dress and properly walk in high heels!

Maybe I'm been around too long and I'm just getting old and cranky.
... It does seam that when I find a great provider, she leaves the area, or the business or... Anyway, I'm still out there. Originally Posted by Jimboob
What the hell are you doing to run them out of town or making them quit the business?
  • npita
  • 04-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Actually, I stopped hobbying and went back to the civilian world because hobby sex just never lived up to civilian sex. Hobby sex was convenient, but not close enough to the civilian experience to make the tradeoff worthwhile for me.
I went through some misses, and almost hits in the beginning. But since I settled in with my ATF, I can say that it is great.

But at my age, what is defined as "great" might differ from what many of the younger set expect.